Jarlax

Jun 20, 2017
To continue Veronica's cab scene you have to talk to Amy when you first get to Neon at midnight. Go into the bar with her, then Veronica will talk to you after. Get into the cab with her at 4:30 and she'll mention you talking to Amy.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I've complete the cab event, and I've repeated the chores about 2 weeks worth and I've maximised everything so far and no progress, also I'm no longer able to take a cab with veronica and Amy say she leaving soon, even though it's midnight and it all happened after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are my current stats, and from the looks of it, there's something to do with the cab, but as I mentioned after
, I'm no longer able to share a cab with Veronica.
Got the same problem :FeelsBadMan:

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
Not a bug, when you see her watching TV and you agree to give her a massage, a second choice will appear to use the oil., but you have to have already maximised points during other moments to do it.
max points with the land lady and there is no option to use the oil

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
How do I do that
Club is not the only place where you can speak with her (Amy)

For the others ppl you have two choices:
1 You can READ the previous answers in the last 2 pages (I'm not even sure there is 2 pages if you look closely..).
2 You can READ your game when MC say something....
For the one who don't know how to read I will give an answer but if you don't know how to read I'm not sure it'll help you :x

So MC say to you to use your phone for the sex shop, after visiting sex shop try somewhere else on the map where you could use massage oil (I see only 2 places so guess where or try it!), for the massage, if you have enought stats with mom you will have new options, and for veronica pay her a visit at club and repeat it (speak with amy sometimes she feels alone in front of the club!).

Just "bon sens"/logical but hey who said we have to think when we play an erotic game!?
Have fun and try to learn how to read and the patience, two things very helpfull in life, You can also learn a new languages like this you can help poor guys who are asking for help on foreign forum! :p

Love you Faerin see you on mp! <3

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
To continue Veronica's cab scene you have to talk to Amy when you first get to Neon at midnight. Go into the bar with her, then Veronica will talk to you after. Get into the cab with her at 4:30 and she'll mention you talking to Amy.
Which means I have start all over from my last save and leave Mom for last.
Because it looks like there's a bug after you get the oil from Amy, which stops you sharing a cab with veronica, thus breaking the game.

R

RWaites

I found the sex shop via Google but they are sold out of massage oil. Is it a daily check thing or do I need to go somewhere else?

Also, the changelog says that one Veronica even got extended. Any ideas which one? I thought I had tried them all but nothing :(
Go to the gym and ask Amy for the oil when she refuses give her Veronica's panties from your backpack, then go back to sex shop and buy blindfold

Reactions: User #19006

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
So I'll be away for a few hours and come back later to all your bug reports (hopefully only a few) and praise about how hot the new content is (hopefully a lot) ;)
I thought it was odd how Claire was giggling exactly like the younger girls, but wasn't sure if that similarity was intentional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I did mom first and no problems for me

"Is there Sex yet in the game or is he still blue balling?"
It seems you didn't play the game because there was "sex" since almost the begining, If you mean penetration then you didn't play since a month :p

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Because it looks like there's a bug after you get the oil from Amy, which stops you sharing a cab with veronica, thus breaking the game.
Yes that was definitely it, I must have mucked up something which broke the game, but I restarted from my last save and was able to carry on.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes