TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@Faerin I think I asked before, maybe I didn't or maybe I didn't see the reply, but I always found it odd you only release the walkthrough after one week... Any reason for that?

Reactions: User #19006

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin I think I asked before, maybe I didn't or maybe I didn't see the reply, but I always found it odd you only release the walkthrough after one week... Any reason for that?
Hey @TCMS, I guess I want to give everyone a chance to play and "discover" without a walkthrough.
But honestly it's mostly time management, I'm working full-time on the game and writing the walkthrough takes time too, which is easier to manage a week after for me personally, as right now (as after any update) I really need a break ;)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey @TCMS, I guess I want to give everyone a chance to play and "discover" without a walkthrough.
But honestly it's mostly time management, I'm working full-time on the game and writing the walkthrough takes time too, which is easier to manage a week after for me personally, as right now (as after any update) I really need a break ;)
understandable. Personally I prefer the walkthrough since it's less time I spend playing, which is scarce at the moment. :)

Reactions: Darkaura

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i think theres a bug - i try to give mom the milk in the t.v room, but it says 'give' while it doesnt give or active anything..

Reactions: saxnx

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i dont have any choice to search the phone for sex shop unfortuantly. my claire event is at 68% atm and mom sits in the front couch, not the right one as before.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thank a lot @Penfold Mole this was a solid Hint !! y wanted to insert a picture from my HD but I'll guess that y simply upload the file. in PDF so it can be seen on each browser
In case your image file isn't hosted on some web server and you want to upload it from your computer, then you can either use one of the picture hosting services and upload your picture there, then use a link to post it here...
...or you can attach that picture to your post. "Upload a file" button does that. No need to use any tags in that case.

Reactions: User #19006

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Anybody got a hint how to trigger the Veronica events? I already got the one with the cab, but there is another one

R

RWaites

i think theres a bug - i try to give mom the milk in the t.v room, but it says 'give' while it doesnt give or active anything..
You give the milk to mom in the kitchen during the introduction, you give your mom wine in the tv room before foot massage

Reactions: hagai2
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes