3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I won't argue with that, just saying that Notepad++ opens almost instantly even on some quite ancient hardware, too.
Unless you're like me, and keep tabs open for several files I'm working on or it's time to update. I use both, I just think Notepad2 is a good replacement for Windows notepad, but notepad++ is a far superior notepad for everything else, like a simple readme, or walkthrough.

U

User_215882

Indeed Faerin is going give everyone a nice start to the weekend. Just a quick question. I should be fine if I just use the money cheat right?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Yes, I also plan on extending the event. But this will not be in tomorrow's update.
Probably the one in 2 weeks, depending on the poll results.
Make it hard to repeat.
At least the first time... it was a huge event in both of their lifes.
It would be normal that the MC gave her some space... and she, like has been the norm in their relationship, takes the next step, flirting heavily with him.
Ashley is a little devil.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Indeed Faerin is going give everyone a nice start to the weekend. Just a quick question. I should be fine if I just use the money cheat right?
Yeah, there's no problem with that whatsoever.

FYI: I'm reworking flags/requirements so that using the stat cheat will not cause any problems either.
I think I have updated most now, but there's probably still some old ones that need to be fixed.

Well, i'm off to bed, got all the new dialogs and events done, except for a small one that I will add tomorrow!
All in all, not a bad update (if I say so myself) especially for fans of Veronica! ;)
Good night all!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
The only two cheats you can use without messing up events is the Money Cheat and the Lock Stats cheat.
After filling up all the stats to full (Sleep, Mood, Clean, and Food) click the lock icon to keep them there so you never run into a situation you can't do because you need to up your own stats.
Don't mess with the Girl stats (Hearts and Kisses) or you could miss some events.
All you need is the first two and the rest will happen as you interact with the characters.

U

User_215882

Well those are the ones I was going to try out tomorrow anyways. Thanks for the response broseph.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This thread has been getting a lot of new reviews the last few days, thanks a lot guys for your positive feedback, I really appreciate it! Reading these really motivates me to start my last "night shift" of this week to finish the game! ;)

I hope you will all like the new version, for those that can't wait (like (@atlas114), here's the change log so far ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thx :D

Reactions: Carlo S

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes, I also plan on extending the event. But this will not be in tomorrow's update.
Probably the one in 2 weeks, depending on the poll results.
out of curiosity when is the side characters going to get some screen time i mean officer sexy hasnt been update since verionicas time in the jail house

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Ok I'm sure the answer is already in here somewhere but how exactly do I get the incest patch? The mapping.xml attachment up there under the download links isn't like a file you can just drag into the rest.

gerwulf

Jun 3, 2017
Ok I'm sure the answer is already in here somewhere but how exactly do I get the incest patch? The mapping.xml attachment up there under the download links isn't like a file you can just drag into the rest.
You can download it with right click -> Save as... (or similar, depending on your browser), name it "mapping.xml" and place it in the same folder as the "man of the house.exe".

Since a .xml file is just a text file, most browsers tend to display it in the browser window if you left click it, instead of offering a download right away. Instead of right clicking and using "Save as" (or "Save target as", "Save link as" etc.), you could also left click (file gets displayed in the browser window), then use the "File" menu and choose "Save page as..." (or similar) to save it to a folder of your choice.

Reactions: Faerin

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
You can download it with right click -> Save as... (or similar, depending on your browser), name it "mapping.xml" and place it in the same folder as the "man of the house.exe".

Since a .xml file is just a text file, most browsers tend to display it in the browser window if you left click it, instead of offering a download right away. Instead of right clicking and using "Save as" (or "Save target as", "Save link as" etc.), you could also left click (file gets displayed in the browser window), then use the "File" menu and choose "Save page as..." (or similar) to save it to a folder of your choice.
Seems fitting that the fastest and most helpful reply I've ever gotten from any forum were to come from a site like this :D. Thanks a bunch.

namelezs

Jun 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "Stuka47, poste: 352933, membre: 320269"] Je suis heureux que cela fonctionne pour vous, très bien

J'utilise notapad2 ou F4 dans totalcommander (extrem good suisse outil), mais pour une explication, je dois supposer que seuls les outils standard sont sur le pc.

Un conseil pour les traductions, essayez " " à mon avis, les résultats sont meilleurs que dans google ou bing [/ QUOTE]

c'est bien ce qui est bien avec google translate ce que tu peux brancher un micro et parler car les mots avec fautes ne sont pas traduits

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes