U

User_32285

Incest patch text roommate and landlady? doesnt seem very incesty to me......

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Incest patch text roommate and landlady? doesnt seem very incesty to me......
You must be talking about the original mapping.xml that is included with the game. The one that you can download from the OP of this thread has no landladies or roommates in it.

Just to clear things up - some of you guys seem to think that adding a file named mapping.xml to the game root folder patches the game and the original game is just without the mapping.xml file. That is incorrect - mapping.xml is always needed to make the game work, it says how the characters should be called in the game. There is one original mapping.xml already in the game root folder, where the characters are not your family members. You have to replace that original file with the one available in the OP to make them your family.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
make sure its named mapping.xlm and placed in right folder. When you download the patch its a chance it get assigned a random number to the file, you need to remove that.
You're right about that, this may be a good pointer to some of the, umm... less observant. For those who didn't pay attention to the file name.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Morning ! to all brothers and Pirates on board, !
Specially to @Faerin how was ur night shift yesterday? hope u could get some sleep afterwards.
I gave a quick look to the change log, and now I'm anxios to put my claws on Veronica:heartcoveredeyes: and worship Clai....Mommy (better I say so before getting claw-spanked again from @RWaites):eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
@atlas114 please remember to order Veronica to cleanherself after u used her x'DXD

You're right about that, this may be a good pointer to some of the, umm... less observant. For those who didn't pay attention to the file name.
U're right bro ! "Those who know to read thorougly are in clear Advantage, of those who don't !"

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
ahmmm, maybe some of my brothers should give me lessons to insert a Image properly :confounded:
In case you have problems with the automatic picture insertion thingy that opens from the toolbar button, you can just put your image link between img-tags manually, like this (it's called BBCode, by the way):
Code:
[IMG]http://here_is_my_image_file.jpg[/IMG]
It's also nice to put all your images into spoilers, like this:
Code:
[SPOILER][IMG]http://here_is_my_image_file.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]
That automatic WYSIWYG editor of the forum sometimes fails to create a working BBCode, sometimes you may break the code yourself by deleting one of the tags accidentally or just a character from one of the tags, then your code won't work any more.
When that happens, just delete all those orphaned tags and try again. Orphaned tags may also break the following, otherwise correct code.
Always try the preview before posting.

Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thank a lot @Penfold Mole this was a solid Hint !! y wanted to insert a picture from my HD but I'll guess that y simply upload the file. in PDF so it can be seen on each browser

@Carlo S muito obrigado irmao ! (Thank's a lot bro ) 4 the link this night hopfully give it a try
Wow guess my ISP has a good day ! Dowloading from Mega and no delay in my Homenet :D

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes