D

Deleted member 99138

@johnyc And how to rise that Arousal: Well, how about reading the texts after you have done something? For example if you go to sleep and leave door open? Or help mom in Yoga what text appears after that??
I read everything carefully - after mom looks at me naked sleeping i say i need more "scheming" and when i try to help with yoga she says its too advanced for me..So what do i do :S?

D

Deleted member 99138

Mom sees you naked and what happens?
Mom says it's too Advanced for you and what else?
Nothing else happens that is the point - she seems me naked, looks and leaves, wen i ask her, on rooftop, about yoga she says its too advanced for me. There seems to be no way to advance forward...
I FOUND MY MISTAKE - i had to sleep in boxers, that increased arousal... Strange tbh...

Last edited by a moderator:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
December 8 if @Faerin haven't hired even more worse developers and manages to keep up bi-weekly update pace... So 36 hours or so left...

Reactions: Faerin

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks a lot @Faerin, I love to do massage. Wooooooow! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 46616 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: WOOOOOOOOW!
Normally I dont like to see spoilers cause I want to discover that myself by playing, but this is grrrrrreat... this shit makes u dive in all kind of posibilities...

whos the girl?
¡You infidel! I would recognize those melons and hips even if her head was covered entirely! ;)

Something good with the mom or this is full milking still?
Nope, not with that kind of attitude at least... and I mean nope, not going to even answer the question, just say whatever comes to my mind like it seems u do... not the first time I see a post like this from u, so what I wanna say is: some people just never learn... Cheers!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Normally I dont like to see spoilers cause I want to discover that myself by playing, but this is grrrrrreat... this shit makes u dive in all kind of posibilities...

¡You infidel! I would recognize those melons and hips even if her head was covered entirely! ;)

Nope, not with that kind of attitude at least... and I mean nope, not going to even answer the question, just say whatever comes to my mind like it seems u do... not the first time I see a post like this from u, so what I wanna say is: some people just never learn... Cheers!
i guess i just want massage the side characters more:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Totally, dont mind those 2 jokes, just having a good day and from what I read from u, u dont seem like an uptight man whose gonna get angry for that, right? Anyway, I leave u be, good night/day for u :)
you 2 :D but honesty if you were someone i didnt know whos good friends with my bestie carlos probably couldnt tell if you were joking or not XD

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
you 2 :D but honesty if you were someone i didnt know whos good friends with my bestie carlos probably couldnt tell if you were joking or not XD
I know and I also read u two talking some times, so the same goes for me: I probably wouldnt joke so freely if I didnt knew u entirely (and just for u to know, I only use the little emoticons to joke or to be friendly... wen im serious I tend to leave the plain letters and just say my piece ;)). Maybe my way to say "Hi brother, Im Ente", like our mutual friend would say ;) Cheers!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
And don't forget Petra Verkaik, all you admirers of advanced age flesh...

Hey, @Faerin, if you're going to introduce Aunt (Emma?) to us in near (or later) future (version), remember to check Petra to get good natural shapes. (And prepare to dry a lake of drool from the floors of your Patreon Comments' Section and this Site...)
The aunt is younger than Mom?
Because that slim features in the face, combined with youth... check Tess O'Reilly.
Yeah, it's her younger sister, so I'm leaning more towards a Tess than a Petra, but she will be introduced a little later, so nothing is set in stone yet... ;)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Mornig to all the crew !

I know and I also read u two talking some times, so the same goes for me: I probably wouldnt joke so freely if I didnt knew u entirely (and just for u to know, I only use the little emoticons to joke or to be friendly... wen im serious I tend to leave the plain letters and just say my piece ;)). Maybe my way to say "Hi brother, Im Ente", like our mutual friend would say ;) Cheers!
U forget to mention the sublimal rant in ur messeges and that the plain text is a bit long looool XD

Hmm sound familiar to me XDXD

namelezs

Jun 28, 2017
Hello please help me I can not unblock the last scene with Ashley and what is the use of the perfume for man does not arrive
is currently playing 0.6.2 extra
and I have already tried Walkthrough

sorry for my english from google trad

Last edited:

namelezs

Jun 28, 2017
the 14th star (sex with Ashley) but I read that the scene was buggy and it would be unlocked for the next version thank you for the scent
sorry for my English google trad

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour a tous quelqu'un peut me rappeler comment faire pour ashley : dans les commentaire il est dit qu'il faut 13 etoile pour finir avec ashley alors que je suis a 14 etoile merci par avance

translate google lol : ice_screenshot_20171207-134937.png ice_screenshot_20171207-135005.png ice_screenshot_20171207-135027.png
hello everyone can remind me how to ashley: in the comment it says it takes 13 star to finish with ashley while I am at 14 star thank you in advance
ice_screenshot_20171207-134937.png ice_screenshot_20171207-135005.png ice_screenshot_20171207-135027.png

Reactions: Carlo S

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
thank you for your reponce being French and also that there is a lot of French who have trouble with English like me I allowed myself to do a double translation as our French friends will be less penalized and still sorry for my English ( thank you google translation) that translates no matter how

how can I do to find the missing pictures can you help me ?

merci pour ta reponce etant francais et aussi qu'il y a beaucoup de francais qui on du mal avec l'anglais comme moi je me suis permit de faire une double traduction comme sa nos amis francais seront moin penalisee et encore desoler pour mon anglais ( merci google traduction ) qui traduit n'importe comment

comment je peut faire pour trouver les photos manquants peux tu m'aider ?

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes