Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
there is a bug with the phone can not use it
Brother, here try this save, if works, and your game is in the begin, try start with some of them. Here in this link: -

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I really like milfs, is when all beauty can be admired, and in all its fullness, experience, techniques to seduce and be seduced and always do the best for whom She likes. ;););)
i love all boobies even lolis i dont discriminate XD:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes: but experience women are even better :D

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Everyone: Voting and We can put this game, on the top, @Faerin deserve it, give a look in this link and give Faerin’s vote -
@Viatovic: Did a good sub-forum, give a look here:
;);):)

Reactions: Viatovic and Xaos

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i love all boobies even lolis i dont discriminate XD:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes: but experience women are even better :D
It's just my preference, if a woman is beautiful, I can't deny, and I also appreciate, I don't care about her age. And in games, there are a lot of girls that I really like, and I know damn well they're hot. :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
it's not coming from the save. the problem and other for the phone even try a new part and always bug with the phone

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
it's not coming from the save. the problem and other for the phone even try a new part and always bug with the phone
Well, Brother, what I can say, is try other version, or wait Friday the next version, and see if this way fix your game

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Well, Brother, what I can say, is try other version, or wait Friday the next version, and see if this way fix your game
Here are some possible solutions:
  • Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's just my preference, if a woman is beautiful, I can't deny, and I also appreciate, I don't care about her age. And in games, there are a lot of girls that I really like, and I know damn well they're hot. :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
you are right age doesnt matter ironically even Sally D’Angelo age 64 Deauxma 57 and Nina Harley age 58 are hot for their age

Reactions: Carlo S

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
And don't forget Petra Verkaik, all you admirers of advanced age flesh...

Hey, @Faerin, if you're going to introduce Aunt (Emma?) to us in near (or later) future (version), remember to check Petra to get good natural shapes. (And prepare to dry a lake of drool from the floors of your Patreon Comments' Section and this Site...)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The aunt is younger than Mom?
Because that slim features in the face, combined with youth... check Tess O'Reilly.

Reactions: Faerin
D

Deleted member 99138

I do not understand how do you get fitness level beyond 15? I have been to guym and worked out so many times its just idiotic, i even used cheats to do it even more and fitness level is still 15????!!!!
Help me understand this please.

f95remember

Jul 12, 2017
I can't seem to get the acheivement for Ashely 4. Scary movie I am missing the 5th step. The one after get her some lingerie and before get a morning blowjob from her. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 99138

You don't need to have it higher than 15... It's only needed for some yoga now. So stop wasting time trying to get it higher...
But it is my understanding that you can not progress with mom unless you help her with yoga and if you dont have high level of fitness you can not help her? Or am i misunderstanding something here?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
But it is my understanding that you can not progress with mom unless you help her with yoga and if you dont have high level of fitness you can not help her? Or am i misunderstanding something here?
You do NOT need anything higher than you can get with 3(?) trips to the gym for a workout. When you 'Help' with yoga choose the SECOND option, do not ask to join her.

Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: Ente Supremo
D

Deleted member 99138

You do NOT need anything higher than you can get with 3(?) trips to the gym for a workout. When you 'Help' with yoga choose the SECOND option, do not ask to join her.

Hope that helps. :)

D

Deleted member 99138

Both option lead nowhere for me. I am prity much lost.

D

Deleted member 99138

Then you most probably have to rise something, @johnyc. Maybe Mom isn't Aroused/in Love enough? And again: Have you Cheated? Most of the problems with Achievements seems to be connected with that damn Cheating Man with Hat...
I cheated only on my mood to try and level gym non stop. Atm mom is 40 heart, 10 lipstick and 2 stars and i have no idea how to increase any of those any further. Any help would be appreciated. I did massage her legs, gave her wine, groped her a bit, but what else i can do i do not know.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes