wazza

Dec 1, 2017
I find 0.6.1 version, if don't work, look for in the google what is happening, good Luck:
nope still cant find a solution for that black screen. Tnx for the post and sry for Da trouble. Cya.

P.S. i voted to bkz the game looks nice .

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
nope still cant find a solution for that black screen. Tnx for the post and sry for Da trouble. Cya.

If I find a solution, let You know, Brother :):):)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Hey wazza, I'm not sure what's causing this, but I've heard it before.

Here are some possible solutions:
  • Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
If that doesn't work, feel free to PM your system specs and I'll have a more detailed look.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hello good Mornig to everyone!

Goood Mooornig, to all Pirates and friends on board !
@wazza
I Had a similar problem on an Windows 32 bit operating system it had to do with the Unity player version. and that the game (NOT THIS GAME! and I don´t know If this one is an 32 or 64 , This one is installed on an Windows 7 64 bit and runs smoth as ever from the begining) that other one was developed for a 64 bit version and the Gamecompany didn´t plan to release a 32 v because they consider that the 64 bit sistems were nowadays the mayority, anyway the solution what the game suport gave me was that y should try to download an Android emulator and they send me an Android version to try. but I never tested it, (I was so pissed about the answer mainly because y bought it at a Shop and it was really expensive that i prefer to drive 120 km go to the store and change it against an other one. ) .
Don´t know if it applys in this case, nor am I suggesting that u should move ur system into 64 Op sis. we have on board a lot of other Brothers wich have more expirece in Tech Matters, they surley will help u
good luck ! and thanks 4 ur Vote
Keep that fire burnin !

Edit: Oh i see that Faerin already answerd ! so ur in best hands Thank´s Faerin !

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thank you brother @Carlo S
Just Woooooww! Claire :heartcoveredeyes:
Wooooooow! and Woooooooow! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Xaos

wazza

Dec 1, 2017
Hey wazza, I'm not sure what's causing this, but I've heard it before.

If that doesn't work, feel free to PM your system specs and I'll have a more detailed look.
THANK YOU!!! I did № 1 /change location/ and it worked!!! Starting a new game now.
OUHH AND TNX TO @Carlo S and @Jaguarundi for the ideas!!!!

Memelord11

Jul 17, 2017
Guys I need help, im on day 44 and when I click the phone so I could save the game completely freezes cant click any of the navigation arrows, nothing can only quit the game from the window nav bar.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Guys I need help, im on day 44 and when I click the phone so I could save the game completely freezes cant click any of the navigation arrows, nothing can only quit the game from the window nav bar.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
un grand merci à toi Carlos mais je ne comprend pas y'à pas cette scène dans le jeux si ???

a big thank you to you Carlos but I do not understand there is not this scene in the game if ???

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brother, I'm sending three saves for you, versions 0.5.9 - 0.6.1 - and complete 0.6.2, give a look if works fine for You :):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
un grand merci à toi Carlos mais je ne comprend pas y'à pas cette scène dans le jeux si ???

a big thank you to you Carlos but I do not understand there is not this scene in the game if ???
This scenes comes in the next version, Friday ;);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Everyone: Voting and We can put this game, on the top, @Faerin deserve it, give a look in this link and give Faerin’s vote -
@Viatovic: Did a good sub-forum, give a look here:
;);):)

Reactions: Xaos
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes