Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Walkthrough 0.6.2 (Three versions - +Official) and mapping rar.(only open it and insert in the game) with instructions this link: --------------
@Everyone: Now is our turn to help @Faerin, give a look in this link and give Faerin’s vote -
@Viatovic: Did a good sub-forum, give a look here:

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
There is something weird going with patreon for my account on this game. I pledge 20$ on August and September and since then i have paused my pledge. But i can still see all of his post even those reserved to the 20$ pledge, even if i didn't payed anything.
I won't complain, but i'm curious on why it's happening. I'm not telling it on his patreon page, i don't want to pay.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
There is something weird going with patreon for my account on this game. I pledge 20$ on August and September and since then i have paused my pledge. But i can still see all of his post even those reserved to the 20$ pledge, even if i didn't payed anything.
I won't complain, but i'm curious on why it's happening. I'm not telling it on his patreon page, i don't want to pay.
You better be careful, I've heard he visits this forum too! :tf:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Awesome, but @Faerin can we please fix the girls calling MC by his name. It'd be nice if they call him Brother or Son a bit more, instead of his actual name most the time.

Can the mapping.xml file fix that both ways, and not just one way? Bit unimmersive when for example you say 'goodnight little sis' and she just says 'goodnight %name%'=whatever name you chose. Know what I mean?

It's just being nit picky I know, but it is one of my favorite games.

Great scene with Ash in 0.62 btw ;)

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Awesome, but @Faerin can we please fix the girls calling MC by his name. It needs to be them calling him, Brother or Son, instead of his actual name.

I know the change was needed for Patreon, but wasn't the mapping.xml supposed to fix that both ways, and not just one way? Bit unimmersive when for example you say 'goodnight little sis' and she just says 'goodnight %name%'=whatever name you chose. Know what I mean?
Actually, she does call him "big brother"? If you check the mapping.xml you should see that line actually.
Each NPC has one name for her (HER) relationship to the MC and one for his (ME) to her.

Although Veronica always calls him by his name (or "master") and Claire always used his name to begin with, so that hasn't changed (though you might be referring to that).

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Actually, she does call him "big brother"? If you check the mapping.xml you should see that line actually.
Each NPC has one name for her (HER) relationship to the MC and one for his (ME) to her.

Although Veronica always calls him by his name (or "master") and Claire always used his name to begin with, so that hasn't changed (though you might be referring to that).
Possibly, been playing it since early days, just feels like they are calling him by his name more.
Any way, no biggie. Great scene with Ash this update, shame not repeatable - hehe ;)

Reactions: Faerin

ICE-Q_84

Jul 12, 2017
So after many many days i finally managed to beat the game...i think. i seem to be missing some achievements not sure if they are bugged or what !?

Sorry about the shitty low resolution pictures, game doesn't support 16:10 resolutions so it forces some shitty 16:9 low resolution for me :FeelsBadMan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the mother you must raise her arousal to max

Reactions: User #19006

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Possibly, been playing it since early days, just feels like they are calling him by his name more.
Any way, no biggie. Great scene with Ash this update, shame not repeatable - hehe ;)
Dont mean to be rude, but u already said that about names and even the "no biggie" sentence or something similar... I think saying "no biggie" and keep talking about it doesnt add up somehow. We had an extensive exchange of opinions after u said that many pages ago (me among some others) and Faerin already read it (i know cause he reads practically everything here, that peeping tom). So my bet is he thinks its ok how it is (i dont recall if he actually addresed this and say his piece, sorry, but its never too late to be cristal clear my dear @Faerin ;)) or he plans to made some "corrections" later. Wichever is the case: hes already aware of ur concern.

First i though: OMG, triple burn u idiot! Then u made my laugh, thanks for that! :)

So after many many days i finally managed to beat the game...i think. i seem to be missing some achievements not sure if they are bugged or what !?
Sorry about the shitty low resolution pictures, game doesn't support 16:10 resolutions so it forces some shitty 16:9 low resolution for me :FeelsBadMan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well for Ash u need to let her sleep with u after u gave her the lingerie, but it seems your game have pass that tier to the next (blowjob), try to watch a scary movie and let her sleep with u again and pray u get the achievement... if that doesnt do it, u can always get a full save from Carlos or someone, that achievement isnt much anyway in regards of pics (the good one was the BJ and u got it). How many stars your Ash have? cause u may have caught the bug with the extra star that happends in this build and that let u bypass the "just sleep" tier.
For mom, like ICE-Q_84 said above, max out lust and check her bedroom again after she kicks u out from HJ training, so u get her last pic. Cheers!

wazza

Dec 1, 2017
can you post a link for previous / the version before 0.6.2/ of the game? I got some kind of bug for 0.6.2. Cant start the game. When I start the game its loading and after starting screen I got only BLACK SCREEN!!?? Any idea what seems to be the problem?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
can you post a link for previous / the version before 0.6.2/ of the game? I got some kind of bug for 0.6.2. Cant start the game. When I start the game its loading and after starting screen I got only BLACK SCREEN!!?? Any idea what seems to be the problem?
Brother, try this version:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
nope still have the same problem. Black screen. tnx for posting tho. Much love <3
I find 0.6.1 version, if don't work, look for in the google what is happening, good Luck:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes