King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Need our all help for put this game in the top, alright everyone that like this game vote here. We can do it:cool:;);) @Faerin said: Hey guys, Mars68 had the idea of submitting MotH for the "indie game of the year competition" on IndieDB. If we make it to the next round, I'll add this cheerleading outfit for Ashley to the game! ;);):) We can vote here - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 45619
voted

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

t3als

Nov 29, 2017
I slept naked,then mom came but i only had the option to confront her so i did. Now i cannot get her to come again and see me naked in the morning. Am I locked out of the mom path? Is there anything I can do to progress?

EDIT: Never mind, you have to sleep past 7am to trigger the event.

Last edited:

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
I need these 2 things and Ashley's Photo Number 8, I do not know what to do, does anyone help me?

Reactions: bernthal

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I need these 2 things and Ashley's Photo Number 8, I do not know what to do, does anyone help me?

the achievement is let her stay in bed with you, while she is wearing lingerie -> after u get her the lingerie watch a scary movie with her and trigger it.
The Photo is a selfie of her boobs, how u get them u d find

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
then my anti-virus takes over and deletes
Probably the reason it doesn't load to begin with. I had a game do the same thing, but I dont have anti-virus software. You could disable anti-virus download it again and see what happens. :p

I have a firewall that detects all that stuff on top of it asking me 'do you want to allow this application to run' no, I dont thats why I clicked on it, just to see if you would ask a rhetorical question! :WutFace:

Last edited:
Reactions: User #19006

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
hey, im having some problems, nearly completed but just these bits and bobs to complete that i cant quite figure out lol
. According to this, im missing the last part for "Say Cheese!"
. Also missing a single photo that i cant quite figure out for Valerie:
. Lastly im missing the final part for "Extra Lessons" for Ashley (the one after feel her up)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes