Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Hey, im new to the game and need a little help with something, god knows im not sifting through 500 pages on here to find an answer lol.
I started playing the Ashley route as she is ginger girls just pull my strings easily :p so i ran through the walkthrough, got her hearts past 10 by doing this:
. Compliment her
. Study history
. Watch a comedy
. Say goodnight

It got her to like 14 hearts and i got the three text messages from her thanking me for helping with work and her A+
As far as i know this is the progression event, but it didnt give me the achivement?
I got the Veronica event after getting her out of jail, so its just a problem with her, but contact list says i only have Veronicas event and Ashleys is at 0

The only thing that has happened that could have any play as im aware of is when i added a few grand to my money via cheat app, it sort of locked the hearts system and didnt unlock until i noticed (later in the same day i think, maybe the next day ig) but i did unlock it and the hearts started to rise again, the event problem occured after this had been done.

Any help would be appreciated :p

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have to say...It really doesn't pay to cheat in this game due to the fact the events appear/change based on points not on events. The only cheat that is useful is the one that locks the MC stats to full so you can get every event and avoid the grindy bits of making sure your character has slept, has money, is clean, fed and in a good mood.
In other games they set up event flags so that even if you go past the points needed to see an event, the next event won't be available until you complete the first event and have the flag set.

Logically the way @Faerin has split the point system he shouldn't need to do that because the stars should serve as the flags for next available events. You should need to get the stars to proceed and you can only get the stars by completing the events. But I suspect some events are based on Arousal regardless of the stars you have. If he did the double checking of arousal and stars on each event, then using the cheats wouldn't cause anyone to miss content by over statting themselves out of an opportunity.

And I'm not suggesting he do all the extra work needed just to help the cheaters from missing out....
If anything I suggest he change the cheat engine to only allow you to progress Love and Arousal to the highest allowed based on the stars the player has achieved or to remove the cheating for those stats altogether since they really aren't needed and messing with them causes you to possibly lose out on content.
Hey @Asphyx actually most events already trigger based on stars or flags (or a combination of both).
But you are right in suspecting that there are some events (mainy from the first versions) that haven't been cleaned up, though that should be very limited.
I will fix any bugs/conflicts regarding this as soon I find out about them, so please keep reporting them.
In the end, the cheating console not supposed to conflict with the game progression, otherwise it misses it's point!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Need our all help for put this game in the top, alright everyone that like this game vote here. We can do it:cool:;);) @Faerin said: Hey guys, Mars68 had the idea of submitting MotH for the "indie game of the year competition" on IndieDB. If we make it to the next round, I'll add this cheerleading outfit for Ashley to the game! ;);):) We can vote here - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: 56684_cheerleader.jpg

Xaos

May 14, 2017
Need our all help for put this game in the top, alright everyone that like this game vote here. We can do it:cool:;);) @Faerin said: Hey guys, Mars68 had the idea of submitting MotH for the "indie game of the year competition" on IndieDB. If we make it to the next round, I'll add this cheerleading outfit for Ashley to the game! ;);):) We can vote here - -
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 45619
Voted :FuckYea:

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 45619
Done!! I voted!!

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
For some reason can't get the game to start. Downloaded it from the link here; extracted using 7-zip, but when I hit the executable I get an error message that the .exe can't be found (kind of like it's looking for itself and can't find itself) and then my anti-virus takes over and deletes the .exe and .dll as unsafe files. Any help?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes