User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Morning All !
whish u a nice and sunny day !
Well, im not exactly from Spain, but I speak spanish and yes, spanish language uses the word SPA in that same sense, adopted from english and even the RAE (Real Academia Española) accepted it in their dictionary, so im pretty sure thats a valid word in our language... not sure why u need to know, but now u do XD.

Y ....Realmente no te veo pinta de "Gallego" XDXDXD (Weeell .....u really dont look like a "Spainyard to me) but thanks a lot !! i was unsure if in the old World they use these Word, but if The RAE has it its okay u know how the Spains r sometimes with the words XDXDXDXD

Reactions: Ente Supremo

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Well, im not exactly from Spain, but I speak spanish and yes, spanish language uses the word SPA in that same sense, adopted from english and even the RAE (Real Academia Española) accepted it in their dictionary, so im pretty sure thats a valid word in our language... not sure why u need to know, but now u do XD.
My guess would be he's working on the Spanish translation of the game and there is a "wellness area" room under construction at the health club.

Last edited:
Reactions: User #19006

mcdude

Jun 21, 2017
ce n'est pas la biologie si quelqu un connait la solution svp
Pour le dernier tu es supposé recevoir un texte a 8h qui te demande d'aller a sa chambre a 15h. Le probleme c'est que c'est un peu bugged si tu as utilisé un save. Si tu es déja a 14 étoiles ca ne fonctionnera pas. J'ai utilisé saveditonline.com pour changer la variable a 13 et j'ai pu l'avoir. Tu trouveras les instructions ici :

Sorry for the french, thought it would be easier

Otis

Nov 17, 2017
Pour le dernier tu es supposé recevoir un texte a 8h qui te demande d'aller a sa chambre a 15h. Le probleme c'est que c'est un peu bugged si tu as utilisé un save. Si tu es déja a 14 étoiles ca ne fonctionnera pas. J'ai utilisé saveditonline.com pour changer la variable a 13 et j'ai pu l'avoir. Tu trouveras les instructions ici :

Sorry for the french, thought it would be easier
actually, your french is nearly perfect. apart from "texte" thet would be better translated as "texto" or "sms" (or even "message"), and "bugged" that would be "buggué", the rest is actually excellent, and would fool most french speakers. ;)

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress Veronica past the oral scene in her room. I can't seem to "Reward" her.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Hello, does anyone know how to get the first star for Claire? I have given her the wine bottle, rubbed her foot but it's still at 0. Not progressing with her.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I followed all the walktrough but i'm blocked at : 10 stars for ashley/2 stars for Claire and 8 stars for Vero.. Help :'(
And why on some pick i see for exemple : Ashley 50/50 about the pics and in my game i only have X/37

Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress Veronica past the oral scene in her room. I can't seem to "Reward" her.
that's all 4 this version

Hello, does anyone know how to get the first star for Claire? I have given her the wine bottle, rubbed her foot but it's still at 0. Not progressing with her.
Did u peek at her Pussy ? and then take advantage of her when she asks u to bring her to bed

I followed all the walktrough but i'm blocked at : 10 stars for ashley/2 stars for Claire and 8 stars for Vero.. Help :'(
And why on some pick i see for exemple : Ashley 50/50 about the pics and in my game i only have X/37
Which version U have ??

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
that's all 4 this version

Did u peek at her Pussy ? and then take advantage of her when she asks u to bring her to bed

Which version U have ??
0.6.1, I just saw there is a 0.6.2 i think that's the problem >< do i have to download all the new game to have the new content ?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@for All: I'm here to wish a Good Weekend for all my Brothers, I'm fine, and to say that I'm waiting for everything to be fixed, for me come back again. ;);):)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I'm not sure if it was caused by my cheating or it's a bug, but I was able to do the oral scene before going to the club to check that she wasn't wearing panties. Oral scene should have come later. Go to the gym and talk to Amy, then there's a new maid reward scene (fingering her), and then the oral scene should complete the chain.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
My guess would be he's working on the Spanish translation of the game and there is a "wellness area" room under construction at the health club.
Guessed that much, just wanted for him to tell XD... for real, just wanted to offer my assistance to proof read that spanish translation (I work doing that kind of thing preciselly, in spanish).

The word spa is derived from the name of Spa, a town in Belgium.
Yes, it comes from that town, but english people took it as the word spa we know these days, belgium people dindt use it that way before, for them was just that town (wich had a famous wellnes area in it, from there comes the meaning of the word, merging the name of the town with the renown facility in there, if im not mistaken), not a wellnes area of sorts. And spanish language took it from english.

0.6.1, I just saw there is a 0.6.2 i think that's the problem >< do i have to download all the new game to have the new content ?
So far every version is standalone, so yes, content for 0.6.2 its not in 0.6.1. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: User #19006

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I'm not sure if it was caused by my cheating or it's a bug, but I was able to do the oral scene before going to the club to check that she wasn't wearing panties.
Cheating (specially with lust and love) as proven to cause some bugs, because many triggers to events are tied with those variables. For me it worked perfectly just cheating money and every now and then with stats (food, rest, etc). If u didnt cheat those variables, let @Faerin know if u caught a bug.

Like @Jaguarundi said, u need to complete the event chain and for that, aside of giving her the bottle and the foot massage, u need to be at high spirits to take her to bed and complete the event until u fondle her.

how do I trigger the last punishment part with veronica or reward Im stuck at 82% any clues?
If u completed everyting else (if rewarding her for the chores doesnt give more lust), go at 23 hrs to the downstais hallway, then to her room, then u can reward her in a new way. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
I want to know if they have some sex scene there so far?
And How much content is there so far?

Last edited:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I want to know if they have some sex scene there so far?
And How much content is there so far?
Sex? Well, to me getting a HJ, a BJ, going down on someone and fondling any private areas of another person is sex in some sense, but I think u ment to ask if there is any intercourse scene, right? So far there is only one intercourse scene with Ashley (not repetable atm), HJ from mom and going down on Veronica as the most u can do with them. But considering all this came in the last update togheter, it seems we are getting more stuff in this regard in the next update... at least I hope so XD. From what I read in the last pages of the thread, it seems Veronica its going to have the most highlights next build up... considering her route ended going down on her, it seems pretty promising whats to come. Cheers!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes