D

Deleted member 177791

I have been able to finish the current update but in my achievements list I have one that's missing for the Scary Movie Chain. By opening the save file with a text editor I was able to find that the one missing is "Let her stay in bed with you, while she is wearing the lingerie." which I know I achieved during my playthrough, it just did not get counted in my stats because I think I had 9 stars instead of 8 with Ashley at the time. I cannot be bothered to do another playthrough from that section again. I have tried to see if I could edit the save file so that I would get 100% achievements but I haven't found a way to do it. Can someone please tell me if it is possible at all and how? I find it really frustrating to do the whole playthrough and not get a clean stat sheet at the end :D.

Achievements.jpg

Great game BTW, I like that for once the MC is not behaving like an asshole to his family members like in too many other incest games (I really can't stand Max in BB). Even when blackmailing Veronika he ends up being nice to her with some oral haha...

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks a lot for the new picture, and congratulations for 800 Patrons, and increasing many more patrons day by day ;);):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 44896 Good Reward :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
800 ??:eazyHype: congrats !! :eazyHype: @Faerin and all the Post !! Left u a goodie to celebrate 4 the moment one of my favorite Music videos !

Enjoy Modern Pirate Party ;):cool:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks a lot for the new picture, and congratulations for 800 Patrons, and increasing many more patrons day by day ;);):)
View attachment 44896 Good Reward :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
800 ??:eazyHype: congrats !! :eazyHype: @Faerin and all the Post !! Left u a goodie to celebrate 4 the moment one of my favorite Music videos !

Enjoy Modern Pirate Party ;):cool:
Thanks a lot guys!
And thanks for the video, that just gave me an idea for a nice event, where MC hires a boat and takes all the girls for a day out at sea! ;)

R

RWaites

I have been able to finish the current update but in my achievements list I have one that's missing for the Scary Movie Chain. By opening the save file with a text editor I was able to find that the one missing is "Let her stay in bed with you, while she is wearing the lingerie." which I know I achieved during my playthrough, it just did not get counted in my stats because I think I had 9 stars instead of 8 with Ashley at the time. I cannot be bothered to do another playthrough from that section again. I have tried to see if I could edit the save file so that I would get 100% achievements but I haven't found a way to do it. Can someone please tell me if it is possible at all and how? I find it really frustrating to do the whole playthrough and not get a clean stat sheet at the end :D.

View attachment 44897

Great game BTW, I like that for once the MC is not behaving like an asshole to his family members like in too many other incest games (I really can't stand Max in BB). Even when blackmailing Veronika he ends up being nice to her with some oral haha...
What you are missing Screenshot (16).png
Here is my complete v0.6.2 saves (just open with notepad or similar and change MC's name to any you choose)

Reactions: Ente Supremo

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
Ashley should be at 90 hearts 13 stars (There has been a bit of a problem with Ashley getting an extra star in v0.6.2 so if you have completed the Scary Movie achievement in v0.6.1 it is advisable not to repeat it as it could cause a problem with the final event in Extra Lessons)
- (8.00 hrs) – Ashley sends text message to MC (Foyer – Living Room entrance)
- (15.00 hrs) – Ashley Bedroom (Good Surprise)
I currently have 100 hearts and 13 stars but somehow the event will not trigger? Did i mess it up by getting to many hearts to soon or am i missing something else?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The weather here is not good, very dark clouds and foreseeing more rain, if I can, I return, or just tomorrow, a good day for all the Brothers. ;);):)

Reactions: RWaites and Xaos
R

RWaites

Eye to eye
Nov 30 at 12:35pm
You guys called it!
It's time to experiment a bit...
How far will we be able to go without crossing Veronica's boundaries?
Find out in the next update!

Reactions: papasmurf

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Just a question, someone from Spain here on the tread ??
If it is do u use the word SPA = Wellness Area in Spain as well ?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes