JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I wanted to ask dear Faerin, if he was going to include "thematic" events, as have been seen lately in several other games, such as Halloween ... Christmas or the weather factor ... there is always good weather to do yoga with the sun :cool: (Claire is sooooo lucky :biggrin:); maybe when it rains MC could bring her to the gym or in a comfortable spa or enjoy a bit relaxing in a hot tub always with her :heartcoveredeyes: (again .... again .... again)

Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
ALSO another question about going over from version 6.01 to 6.02
downloaded the new version and unzipped in the same map. but i have two games in that map now
v01 and 0.2
dragging save games fom one game to the other dont work cause no save games come up
how do i do that best cause i was advised not to start all over

btw read every walktrough given on the thread but cant figure out what or how i missed/messed up[/QUOTE]

@djustmie
I do exactly how u describe, only difference before I start manipulating save games y open the New version and start a new game, save this new game with XXXX.sav Close the game, after I open the old version with explorer go directly to Savegame folder Mark everything in it (copy) and paste in the Now new savegame folder,inside the newer Version worked since 5.8

an other thing is that since Im following this discussion tread i often read WinRAR users complain about some bugs,
specialy with outdated versions and or expiered Demo versions on WinRAR
the 7zip users dont complain so often about Bugs and always recomend Rar users to use 7zip (I use PeaZip read both really no decompresion bugs so far here if u want to test dont forget to choose ur language during installation)

concernig the Missed events happens to me often (specialy when i get anxious or :eek:penedeyewink:)XD x'D
but that clears in a second playtrough .

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
R

RWaites

How do I get "Mom" diary. Her room is always locked.
She needs to be on 20 hearts / 40 kiss / 5 stars for you to enter her room at 20:00 and read her laptop, as I don't know where you are best I can do is attach the walkthrough for v0.6.1 which covers what you need

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
Ah i'm at 30 kiss right now. Trying to keep boosting it, I just notice the "shower" and peep event doesn't seem to raise it anymore.

Last edited:
R

RWaites

Ah i'm at 30 kiss right now. Trying to keep boosting it, I just notice the "shower" and peep event doesn't seem to raise it anymore.
Have you done the Yoga with her?
30 - 35
08:00 - 19:59 Mall Buy the workout outfit 06:00 - 06:59 Roof 1. Ask her if she needs anything, 2. Move your hand between her legs.
Progression Event (Star)
06:00 - 06:59 Roof 1. Ask her if she needs anything, 2. Move your hand between her legs, 3. Push your boner against her.
35 - 40
(Repeat) 06:00 - 06:59 Roof 1. Ask her if she needs anything, 2. Move your hand between her legs, 3. Push your boner against her.
Progression Event (Star)
22:00 - 07:00 Your bedroom Sleep naked and leave the door open, pretend to be asleep.
Progression Event (Star)
20:00 - 21:00 Mom's bedroom Enter her room and look at her laptop, correct choices are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Repeat)20:00 - 21:00 Mom's bedroom Enter her room and look at her laptop to delete the email.
00:00 - 23:59 Your bedroom Use your computer to send her a fake email, correct choices are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
40 -45
21:00 - 21:59 Living room Watch a movie with her.
45 -50
20:00 - 20:59 Upstairs hallway Go inside the bathroom when she calls you.
End of Mom's achievement's for v0.6.1

Last edited by a moderator:

Zal

May 5, 2017
The things here, aren't good, but happyily, only the material things have some trouble, the people here are fine, and it's what matter ;);):).
Friend Carlo S., all good to you family and friends!Hope everything is alright and that you guys are safe and sound!!!!The rest can be fixed with time!!!!A great big hugh from Portugal!!!!!:cool::D

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Friend Carlo S., all good to you family and friends!Hope everything is alright and that you guys are safe and sound!!!!The rest can be fixed with time!!!!A great big hugh from Portugal!!!!!:cool::D
Thanks, Brother, everything is fine, with me only a little trouble with internet and the eletric energy that shut down for all the day, but it isn't problem ;);):)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Mornig !! to al of U im Here ! sipping Cafeciño @Carlo S yes u can count on it we had yesterday cloudy Weather an the Wind Changes this night to Southeast = al the Stuff is going ur way !

Woow finally yesterday got the time to play in peace the 0.62 update great !! Biiiig Thanks to @Faerin ! Great Work and the extra picture from Mom !! Also To u Carlo S 4 ur Walktrough !! now im going to clean my Whiskers from Veronicas Juice
have a nice day !! to all on Board

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes