User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
First post, hope I do it right!
I am missing the 2nd achievment for older roommate, help please!!

Mick
Hi welcome on board @MickeyRat ! witch one ? U Mean "Make her work"??
did she call u at Night allready to bail her out of prision ??
An other thing to keep in mind is if u r using the extra version do not max out all stats it is more entertaining if u only max out Mood and Money, 4 the rest folow the Walktroughs wich u can find on the first page,
hope it Helped u

R

RWaites

View attachment 44916 bonjour à tous ceux qui peuvent m'aider dans le magasin merci d'avance View attachment 44916
Hope this helps
Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).3. Go wild (Impossible to choose)

11:00 Sunday Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgive me, I used Google Translate - Pardonnez-moi, j'ai utilisé Google Traduction

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RWaites

First post, hope I do it right!
I am missing the 2nd achievment for older roommate, help please!!

Mick
Hello @MickeyRat, The second achievement for Veronica is make her work, speak with mom (Claire) at breakfast 07:30 - 08:29 and promise to help, speak with Veronica at breakfast 10:00 - 10:59 and give her the chores (check on her at 12:00)

Reactions: MickeyRat

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Hope this helps
Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).3. Go wild (Impossible to choose)

11:00 Sunday Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgive me, I used Google Translate - Pardonnez-moi, j'ai utilisé Google Traduction
thanks a lot for your help but i wanted to finish with Ashley but it's sophia who is finished lol can you tell me what i miss with Ashley please ice_screenshot_20171130-223742.png

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
The only workout outfit I've seen at the mall is a black one that was there at the beginning but everytime I've tried to give that to her it says "You can't use that". Otherwise when she's doing Yoga she tells me to join them on Saturday or I can help her do poses.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The only workout outfit I've seen at the mall is a black one that was there at the beginning but everytime I've tried to give that to her it says "You can't use that". Otherwise when she's doing Yoga she tells me to join them on Saturday.
You don't need to 'USE' or 'GIVE' the workout outfit. When you have high enough stats (don't remember the numbers) you go to roof for WEEKDAY yoga with just mom. Instead of asking to join her you choose the second option ('do you need help' or something like that). She will then ask for help and you auto put on Workout clothes then help her.

Hope that helps.

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
So everything seems to be going well now. I've taken the walkthroughs to their end but still need the following achievements.

For Ashley I'm at 89%. I'm missing self 1 and 6 and Extra Lesson 7.

For Claire I'm at 74% missing Doctor in the House 2 (and Grindmaster)

Veronica I'm at 82% and missing whatever Block 2 achievement is totally even though been making her do chores.

After that I'm 100%

Last edited:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Just a question, someone from Spain here on the tread ??
If it is do u use the word SPA = Wellness Area in Spain as well ?
Well, im not exactly from Spain, but I speak spanish and yes, spanish language uses the word SPA in that same sense, adopted from english and even the RAE (Real Academia Española) accepted it in their dictionary, so im pretty sure thats a valid word in our language... not sure why u need to know, but now u do XD.

thanks a lot for your help but i wanted to finish with Ashley but it's sophia who is finished lol can you tell me what i miss with Ashley please View attachment 44993
I think u need to teach her another lesson of biology from 15 to 17 in her room to finish with that. Try it out and let us know. Cheers!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes