Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Event chain?

It's only got question marks lol
Really?, thats ur take about people trying to help u? Correcting the imperfect way to say something thats was ment to help u? Im not an english speaker, so I choose words as they come to me resembling what I want to say im my own language... im not a translator... u understood the idea or not? did that help or not? come on man...

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Mooornig to all Pirates on Board !

How do you do that?

I only peaked at her in the bathroom.
at 21:00 u have to join her in the Living room, offer her wine (i usually cheat money and buy a lot :evilsmile:at the supermarket)
after that offer her a massage (u need high mood =:cool:) then take option peek at her pussy

Event chain?

It's only got question marks lol
we call event chain the series of events with one Character that includes the "grindig" with the Love and desire (lips) or the dominace (whip) stats and the different cut scenes (progression events)

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
Sex? Well, to me getting a HJ, a BJ, going down on someone and fondling any private areas of another person is sex in some sense, but I think u ment to ask if there is any intercourse scene, right? So far there is only one intercourse scene with Ashley (not repetable atm), HJ from mom and going down on Veronica as the most u can do with them. But considering all this came in the last update togheter, it seems we are getting more stuff in this regard in the next update... at least I hope so XD. From what I read in the last pages of the thread, it seems Veronica its going to have the most highlights next build up... considering her route ended going down on her, it seems pretty promising whats to come. Cheers!
Great I will wait for the next update then. I did not start this game yet. Next update will be this month right?

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
at 21:00 u have to join her in the Living room, offer her wine (i usually cheat money and buy a lot :evilsmile:at the supermarket)
after that offer her a massage (u need high mood =:cool:) then take option peek at her pussy
Does my love have to be high? Over 20?

JeeJee

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress Veronica past the oral scene in her room. I can't seem to "Reward" her.
Faerin explained there was a bug in the event chain of Veronica which will hopefully be fixed next update.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
I have issue about this game, based on ashley walkthrough event 9,i never get text massage from him in foyer-living room 8.00 am, what should i do, can somebody help me, and i check my achievements less 2 more to complete ashley quest, how to complete this i stuck

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have issue about this game, based on ashley walkthrough event 9,i never get text massage from him in foyer-living room 8.00 am, what should i do, can somebody help me, and i check my achievements less 2 more to complete ashley quest, how to complete this i stuck
The first ("Go all the way"), if I remember correctly, starts after the dress competition at the mall and after having done all the private lessons at Sophia (at least certainly after the dress competition at the mall).
For the second ("Let her stay in bed with you, while she is wearing the lingerie."), watch the scary movie together and then let her sleep with you at night

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hope this helps
Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).3. Go wild (Impossible to choose)

11:00 Sunday Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgive me, I used Google Translate - Pardonnez-moi, j'ai utilisé Google Traduction
HAHA the first time I played that scene through, those are the choices I picked.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
The first ("Go all the way"), if I remember correctly, starts after the dress competition at the mall and after having done all the private lessons at Sophia (at least certainly after the dress competition at the mall).
For the second ("Let her stay in bed with you, while she is wearing the lingerie."), watch the scary movie together and then let her sleep with you at night
i done with that , i in the midnight ashley give me BJ, but never recieve achievements ,so sad stuck with this

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Cheating (specially with lust and love) as proven to cause some bugs, because many triggers to events are tied with those variables. For me it worked perfectly just cheating money and every now and then with stats (food, rest, etc). If u didnt cheat those variables, let @Faerin know if u caught a bug.
I have to say...It really doesn't pay to cheat in this game due to the fact the events appear/change based on points not on events. The only cheat that is useful is the one that locks the MC stats to full so you can get every event and avoid the grindy bits of making sure your character has slept, has money, is clean, fed and in a good mood.
In other games they set up event flags so that even if you go past the points needed to see an event, the next event won't be available until you complete the first event and have the flag set.

Logically the way @Faerin has split the point system he shouldn't need to do that because the stars should serve as the flags for next available events. You should need to get the stars to proceed and you can only get the stars by completing the events. But I suspect some events are based on Arousal regardless of the stars you have. If he did the double checking of arousal and stars on each event, then using the cheats wouldn't cause anyone to miss content by over statting themselves out of an opportunity.

And I'm not suggesting he do all the extra work needed just to help the cheaters from missing out....
If anything I suggest he change the cheat engine to only allow you to progress Love and Arousal to the highest allowed based on the stars the player has achieved or to remove the cheating for those stats altogether since they really aren't needed and messing with them causes you to possibly lose out on content.

Reactions: Faerin

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
For the first problem you need several steps beforehand. Sophia's relationship must be at 10, then Ashley will come to you while your room from Monday through Friday in the afternoon and ask for special lessons with Sophia. This will happen on the next Sunday. After that wait for the next Saturday and you will get a text message from Ashley between 8:00 and 13:59 in your bedroom. Head over to the mall on the same day and achieve a tie at fashion competition (choose 'Go clubbing' -> Ashley, 'Lingerie' -> Sophia, 'Go wild' -> Impossible to choose). This will unlock the 2nd special lesson with both girls and you can witness it right on the next day since it's Saturday.

Now, after that you need to bring Ashley's relationship to 100 to get the last event. This can be achieved by complimenting her in the morning and saying good night in the evening. You can also start gaining those points before the fashion contest, but I recommend stopping at 99 and finish it first. When you get the relationship to 100, Ashley will send you another text message (8:00 - 13:59) to help her with homework on the same day in the afternoon. Do this and visit her room Monday through Friday between 15:00 and 17:59. This will unlock the last missing point.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
In moth i see a few locations like a hospital a stripclub a tennispark and some more
any idea when these locations come up in game?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
i done with that , i in the midnight ashley give me BJ, but never recieve achievements ,so sad stuck with this
Maybe it's a bug ... try to compare/edit the save file at that point. If you have made the scene and you don't activate it, try to modify it yourself with a text editor like notepad++.
This comes from my savefile

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
hel
For the first problem you need several steps beforehand. Sophia's relationship must be at 10, then Ashley will come to you while your room from Monday through Friday in the afternoon and ask for special lessons with Sophia. This will happen on the next Sunday. After that wait for the next Saturday and you will get a text message from Ashley between 8:00 and 13:59 in your bedroom. Head over to the mall on the same day and achieve a tie at fashion competition (choose 'Go clubbing' -> Ashley, 'Lingerie' -> Sophia, 'Go wild' -> Impossible to choose). This will unlock the 2nd special lesson with both girls and you can witness it right on the next day since it's Saturday.

Now, after that you need to bring Ashley's relationship to 100 to get the last event. This can be achieved by complimenting her in the morning and saying good night in the evening. You can also start gaining those points before the fashion contest, but I recommend stopping at 99 and finish it first. When you get the relationship to 100, Ashley will send you another text message (8:00 - 13:59) to help her with homework on the same day in the afternoon. Do this and visit her room Monday through Friday between 15:00 and 17:59. This will unlock the last missing point.
first one i done with it but never receive achievement,yeah the last mision i really confused ,i should try you advise , thx for you respon

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Maybe it's a bug ... try to compare/edit the save file at that point. If you have made the scene and you don't activate it, try to modify it yourself with a text editor like notepad++.
This comes from my savefile
thx you for you advise sir,but i so fucking noob with that. i dont understand , i will try another way hehe

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes