R

RWaites

Thnx
Just wondered because ingame i read somtimes' in future version' and i wasn t sure if ment later in game or after update

Tnx. I am prity sure i am 'done' in v6.01

But just giving a link to aa walktrough aint a decent answer. No offence offcaurse and not willing to betake a non thankfull person
There has been a bit of a problem with Ashley getting an extra star in v0.6.2 so if you have completed the Scary Movie achievement in v0.6.1 it is advisable not to repeat it as it could cause a problem with the final event in Extra Lessons

R

RWaites

@RWaites: Hi, Brother, this time the rain give for everyone a headache, the internet stay out for two days, and only return Yesterday night, they keeping doing some fix, but I think, now no big problem anymore. ;);):)
Hello brother Carlo, we heard on the news it was pretty bad over there but happy you are O.K.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
used google hope it's right and not rude

Reactions: Zal and Carlo S

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Hello brother Carlo, we heard on the news it was pretty bad over there but happy you are O.K.
I as a native speaking of Portuguese the correct would be

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I as a native speaking of Portuguese the correct would be
Both are right, and for me, what I like very much is to be here with Brothers like many here, that like myself, worry about each others :):):)

R

RWaites

How will i start the new ashely event in 0.6.2?
Ashley should be at 90 hearts 13 stars (There has been a bit of a problem with Ashley getting an extra star in v0.6.2 so if you have completed the Scary Movie achievement in v0.6.1 it is advisable not to repeat it as it could cause a problem with the final event in Extra Lessons)
- (8.00 hrs) – Ashley sends text message to MC (Foyer – Living Room entrance)
- (15.00 hrs) – Ashley Bedroom (Good Surprise)

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
can we have a walkthrough for 0.62 and no offense to carlos I appreciate the effort and time he put into it, but can someone else do it his format and broken english makes the walkthrough confusing at times. Also there are errors in the guide for example when doing yoga with mom you choose the second option first then the first option he has it in the opposite order. I'm still doing the mom quest with the proper arousal after yoga and the 7 o'clock event still isn't happening directly after the yoga. also some parameters need to be cleared up for example i proceeded through all of ashleys quest line but was unable to unlock sophie quest after the first meeting, even though i keep trying to study with her the option never comes up.

R

RWaites

can we have a walkthrough for 0.62 and no offense to carlos I appreciate the effort and time he put into it, but can someone else do it his format and broken english makes the walkthrough confusing at times. Also there are errors in the guide for example when doing yoga with mom you choose the second option first then the first option he has it in the opposite order. I'm still doing the mom quest with the proper arousal after yoga and the 7 o'clock event still isn't happening directly after the yoga. also some parameters need to be cleared up for example i proceeded through all of ashleys quest line but was unable to unlock sophie quest after the first meeting, even though i keep trying to study with her the option never comes up.
Official MotH walkthrough by @Faerin will be out this Friday 1 week after game release, but for the yoga event and the Ashley/Sophia chain these can be completed using @Faerin's v0.6.1 walkthrough

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there a way to remove a star? I'd prefer to not have to do everything again from 5.8 due to programmer error with an event.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Is there a way to remove a star? I'd prefer to not have to do everything again from 5.8 due to programmer error with an event.
Yes, you can manually edit the savegame with a text editor.

Edit: by the way, if that doesn't work out for you, feel free to PM your savegame and I'll update it for you.

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
There has been a bit of a problem with Ashley getting an extra star in v0.6.2 so if you have completed the Scary Movie achievement in v0.6.1 it is advisable not to repeat it as it could cause a problem with the final event in Extra Lessons
So it seems i was not complete ready with version 6.01
I am missing that ashley sleep with max wearing her babydoll which he bought for her
but in the storyline this has happened and when she comes over at night she wears it
is my game bugged?
also Veronica misses a complete event which i didn t discover
( i think it s the way how she earns her money , max asked her several times but didnt find out)

all other things are finished , is it possible to complete the missions or cant events come back
when u missed them?

ALSO another question about going over from version 6.01 to 6.02
downloaded the new version and unzipped in the same map. but i have two games in that map now
v01 and 0.2
dragging save games fom one game to the other dont work cause no save games come up
how do i do that best cause i was advised not to start all over

btw read every walktrough given on the thread but cant figure out what or how i missed/messed up

R

RWaites

So it seems i was not complete ready with version 6.01
I am missing that ashley sleep with max wearing her babydoll which he bought for her
but in the storyline this has happened and when she comes over at night she wears it
is my game bugged?
also Veronica misses a complete event which i didn t discover
( i think it s the way how she earns her money , max asked her several times but didnt find out)

all other things are finished , is it possible to complete the missions or cant events come back
when u missed them?

ALSO another question about going over from version 6.01 to 6.02
downloaded the new version and unzipped in the same map. but i have two games in that map now
v01 and 0.2
dragging save games fom one game to the other dont work cause no save games come up
how do i do that best cause i was advised not to start all over

btw read every walktrough given on the thread but cant figure out what or how i missed/messed up
You should be able to delete v0.6.1 as v0.6.2 is a full game.
Here is my full savegame for v0.6.1 just download and extract into your savegame folder (open save with Notepad or similar and change MC's name from Robert to any of your choice). Also the mapping to change to incest Screenshot (4).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: atlas114

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Just downloaded the game and was very excited to play but everytime i click the phone the entire thing freezes. any fix?
I'll try to make this a copy/paste solution for others:

To prevent the phone from freezing up the game:

1. Try running the game as administrator, as the game might not have write permissions on the savegame folder.
(Right click "man of the house.exe" and select "Run as administrator")
2. Make sure that your savegames folder only contains savegames & thumbnails and NO other files.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Ashley
I open the save file with Notpad++, but a wonder witch one is Ashley's??? It's only stands "<Name>[2_NAME]</Name>" and so on. Save before he have write they name's there. So i can change the Value to 13 for Ashley.....
1. Player
2. Ashley
3. Veronica
4. Claire

(These correspond to the numbers in the mapping.xml for those that are interested).

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes