ratman22

Aug 21, 2017
this game have sex scenes? or will never have? i complete the game a time ago and the most explicit things i've seen was his sister nudes

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

I can't get the text message from ashley for progression event 14, the walkthrough just says any day anywhere 08:00-13:59, I have 100 hearts and have done every step before it

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
this game have sex scenes? or will never have? i complete the game a time ago and the most explicit things i've seen was his sister nudes
Yes, so far there are several hj/bj scenes, at the moment there is one scene with intercourse.

I can't get the text message from ashley for progression event 14, the walkthrough just says any day anywhere 08:00-13:59, I have 100 hearts and have done every step before it
The current version has a bug where you could get to 14 stars before reaching that event (for which you need to have 13 stars). This is fixed in the new version on friday, but for now you will have to either manually edit your savegame back to 13 stars for Ashley (ID = 2) or use someone else's savegame.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i got the same bug, Ashley shows 14 starts but i never got that homework scene.Does that mean my saves are now worthless going forward ?
No, just continue the game in the new version and everything will be fixed, if you have any problems, let us know. :):):)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
i got the same bug, Ashley shows 14 starts but i never got that homework scene.Does that mean my saves are now worthless going forward ?
Like I said, just edit the savegame manually and that fixes the problem!
If you don't know how to do it, PM me your savegame and I'll do it for you.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This is fixed in the new version on friday, but for now you will have to either manually edit your savegame back to 13 stars for Ashley (ID = 2) or use someone else's savegame.
I believe Sophia's BJ scene gives an Ashley point, also letting you hit 14.

Speaking of altering stats, the time display bugs out if you cheat the time to 0:00 using the built-in cheat.

Ouch, I do have to admit that a lot of dialogs have been written last 2 days, so if you do feel like letting me know, it would be appreciated! (Will change the "mattress" <- hate that word...way to many letters :p)
Sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are also a bunch of stylistic rough spots like with the intermezzos and the semi-random punctuation, but I don't think those distract much from the game. Besides, I would feel like a hypocrite complaining about form when I'm barely literate myself.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I believe Sophia's BJ scene gives an Ashley point, also letting you hit 14.

Speaking of altering stats, the time display bugs out if you cheat the time to 0:00 using the built-in cheat.

Sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are also a bunch of stylistic rough spots like with the intermezzos and the semi-random punctuation, but I don't think those distract much from the game. Besides, I would feel like a hypocrite complaining about form when I'm barely literate myself.
Thanks a LOT for taking the time to writing that all down @Bagger288 !
I'll make sure to fix those all for the update on friday!

About the writing style, that will be polished a bit more the coming update(s) as well!
Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
How can I work out with Claire ? In the walktrough it says "1. Ask her if she needs anything."
But I cannot join her, she just says her workouts are too advanced.
There are 2 times you can do yoga. 1) You can join all three ladies on Saturday morning if you have enough strength. 2) during week if your relationship is high enough you can ask if she needs anything (2nd option) and she will ask for help.

Hope that helps. :)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
How can I work out with Claire ? In the walktrough it says "1. Ask her if she needs anything."
But I cannot join her, she just says her workouts are too advanced.
When you approach her on the rooftop you are given to options. If you select the first one you get the 'too advanced' reply. The second one is the 'ask her if she needs anything' option. Says so literally.

Edit: Argh, someone beat me to it! :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
When you approach her on the rooftop you are given to options. If you select the first one you get the 'too advanced' reply. The second one is the 'ask her if she needs anything' option. Says so literally.

Edit: Argh, someone beat me to it! :)
Sorry Caligula, I couldn't stop myself from typing fast. Which is weird because I use the 'Search for each letter' method of typing. In the future I will try to type slower so others can get their responses in before me. :)

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
There are 2 times you can do yoga. 1) You can join all three ladies on Saturday morning if you have enough strength. 2) during week if your relationship is high enough you can ask if she needs anything (2nd option) and she will ask for help.

Hope that helps. :)
I got it thanks. :)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
And yes, she needs something... :kissingheart::kissingheart:

Reactions: Caligula
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes