R

RWaites

Wooow ! the one where the 3 Graces r togehter is the best ! I Think
Thank's 4 the Christmas wishes ! Uncle Pirate Carlo S !
Where has the big cat gone? the one that always looks like he wants to eat you.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
I could never get into this game because the screenshots of the girls faces and bodies always put me off. Some of the renders in other games have this same weird face thing that I hate. The eyes always look either too small or too large and that screws with me. especially dating my daughter so I am wondering if the renders get better or if the other girls have enough content that this game is worth trying out?
It never hurts to try.

@Carlo S: Wish for @Faerin and All Brothers a: :cool:;):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
WOW! :heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Carlo S: Wish for @Faerin and All Brothers a: :cool:;):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
the poll thing where mom is obviously wining does that mean shes going to have the most content done on her next version btw is next version next week before xmas?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
We're in the page 500:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, We're the Brotherhood for sure :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Welcome new Friends:cool:;);). ----------MOTH version 0.6.3 fixed: ----------------------- Saves for 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ------------------ Mod for conversion in original game: ------------------- Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
And Give a Look here too, in this link: -------------------------------- And Merry Christmas and a Good New Year for all Brothers, Here in this link:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Oh ! it had an attack of christmasfeelings and went to Momys,:closedtongue: Ashley:eek:penedeyewink:,and Veros :heartcoveredeyes:house to get a dose :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:eek:f Petting strokes !!!!
blame it to Carlo S Christmas wishes !!!
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Oh ! it had an attack of christmasfeelings and went to Momys,:closedtongue: Ashley:eek:penedeyewink:,and Veros :heartcoveredeyes:house to get a dose :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:eek:f Petting strokes !!!!
blame it to Carlo S Christmas wishes !!!
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
This is the Spirit of end of Year :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

jungle

Jun 29, 2017
Walkthrough 0.6.3 (Two versions) and 0.6.2 official: here in this link - - - Mega: ----- Complete Save 0.6.2 ----- Mod for conversion - -

i cant start the game when i put the savefile in the save folder. am i doing something wrong?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i cant start the game when i put the savefile in the save folder. am i doing something wrong?
The Save is working fine, the two are open in notepad for change the name if want, You need put in this savefile

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes