seveno

Oct 25, 2017
Yes that's a full save for v0.6.2 if you want to use the v0.6.1. you will have to start from View attachment 48635
Yes can I get the 6.1 save then... oldest save in that one you provided is still after the handjob... I think where I messed up is one time ashley told me she wanted to study more and i forgot to meet her in the afternoon. Seems I would need to start over to get that event... So a save before anything sexy happed with sophia would be awesome ( just got a pic from a changing room yet)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yes can I get the 6.1 save then... oldest save in that one you provided is still after the handjob... I think where I messed up is one time ashley told me she wanted to study more and i forgot to meet her in the afternoon. Seems I would need to start over to get that event... So a save before anything sexy happed with sophia would be awesome ( just got a pic from a changing room yet)
well I have one but is still a long way to go to have that cut scene, hope it helps u often y start a lot of playtroughs
change the language with ur Phone is in spanish Hey ur lucky found one just before cherrypoppig event ! u start at ur room with ashleys text ! enjoy !
good luck

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Sternboo

Jun 9, 2017
hello there can some one tell me where to find this 3d models? i have seen this models in some other games and wont to know if there is a way i can get them as well for my project

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I cant figure out how to progress with ashley at all. Her love is 100 and her star 9 and it looks like according to the walkthrough im waiting on Ashley to ask me for more lessons but I cant figure out how to get her to ask.
Ive run all over the house at 9 and tried talking to her at 9. Cant figure nothing out. And yes ive got Sophia maxed out at 20 as well

EDIT: Ok so I progressed a little further. Managed to finally start the sophia events (had to swing by the gym and help her again) and managed to get ashley up to star 11? I think it was. Mayve only gone to 10 lol.
But still cant figure out how to get ashley how to ask for the special lessons.
And on top of that now I cant figure out how to progress the Sophia event. I thought I could just continue it the next sunday but I guess not and also I managed to unlock Victorias love stat got it up to 20 and got the special taxi ride but the walkthrough says once I do that I should go to the nightclub talk to victoria and then talk to amy but that isnt triggering anything
So im stuck on pretty much all the routes since I need to progress the Amy route to progress any further with Mom/Claire

Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hello good Morning to all Brothers on board !

I cant figure out how to progress with ashley at all. Her love is 100 and her star 9 and it looks like according to the walkthrough im waiting on Ashley to ask me for more lessons but I cant figure out how to get her to ask.
Ive run all over the house at 9 and tried talking to her at 9. Cant figure nothing out. And yes ive got Sophia maxed out at 20 as well

EDIT: Ok so I progressed a little further. Managed to finally start the sophia events (had to swing by the gym and help her again) and managed to get ashley up to star 11? I think it was. Mayve only gone to 10 lol.
But still cant figure out how to get ashley how to ask for the special lessons.
And on top of that now I cant figure out how to progress the Sophia event. I thought I could just continue it the next sunday but I guess not and also I managed to unlock Victorias love stat got it up to 20 and got the special taxi ride but the walkthrough says once I do that I should go to the nightclub talk to victoria and then talk to amy but that isnt triggering anything
So im stuck on pretty much all the routes since I need to progress the Amy route to progress any further with Mom/Claire
Mark wich version r u playing ? that Veronica is a bug and it was corrected in v 0.63b
with ashley u got a mail from her in the morning when u r in your room u can play from the save above
It' s an old one from v 6.2 if u don't succed
good luck

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning, Brothers ----------------- MOTH version 0.6.3 fixed: ----------------------- Saves for 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ------------------ Mod for conversion in original game: ------------------- Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
And Give a Look here too, in this link:

U

User_17502

I could never get into this game because the screenshots of the girls faces and bodies always put me off. Some of the renders in other games have this same weird face thing that I hate. The eyes always look either too small or too large and that screws with me. especially dating my daughter so I am wondering if the renders get better or if the other girls have enough content that this game is worth trying out?

R

RWaites

Last edited by a moderator:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes