13a13

Aug 27, 2017
Hello guys I am completely stuck. I cant send the second email to the therapist at 2000 after I visited claire in the bathroom. Also I have taken veronica home a lot of times but no progress for the handcuffs. And Ashley still hasnt bumped into me in the hallway to progress with her and sophia. Hope someone can help me.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Mom is winning :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, Mom's time :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hello guys I am completely stuck. I cant send the second email to the therapist at 2000 after I visited claire in the bathroom. Also I have taken veronica home a lot of times but no progress for the handcuffs. And Ashley still hasnt bumped into me in the hallway to progress with her and sophia. Hope someone can help me.
1 did u do the Fashion show at the Mall ?? when u complete that event Ashley ask u to be Sunday at 11:00 to do the extra lesson Achievement, after that Ashley gives u her virginity u recive a msg on ur phone from her to study
enjoy is only once til now!!
u have to go twice in the bath room with momy the day after u look in ur room at the computer and got a mail from momy
4 the Handcuffs u have to talk with Amy see veronica let her kiss u then go outside let u amy get a beer, this will raise her stats,
in one of the homedrives Veronica tells u that she have seen u talking with her then r the Handcuffs unlocked at the sex shop

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
R

RWaites

1. Have you been in the bath with Mom 45-50 arousal 7 achievements?
2. Have you purchased the blindfold and hand cuffs from the sex shop? If not you may not be able to until you have done the first Mom massage.
3. Is Ashley 80-90 love 10 achievements and is Sophia 10 love?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Mom is winning :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, Mom's time :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Was my vote, but I'm still waiting for the Officer :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Hey guys sorry about this but working on veronica now i have punished her for pants, i have done the club scene with her and amy comes over then gone to the gym to see amy but the option to reward her etc is not coming up do i need to spank her more for a change of scene if so how much etc? im just stuck and not sure what else i am supposed to do.

I have followed the guide but other than getting her pants nothing is changing?

Thanks in advance

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Hey guys sorry about this but working on veronica now i have punished her for pants, i have done the club scene with her and amy comes over then gone to the gym to see amy but the option to reward her etc is not coming up do i need to spank her more for a change of scene if so how much etc? im just stuck and not sure what else i am supposed to do.

I have followed the guide but other than getting her pants nothing is changing?

Thanks in advance
did you ask veronica to do a chore?
and did you ask amy for massage oil?

Thanador

May 2, 2017
did you ask veronica to do a chore?
and did you ask amy for massage oil?
I have asked her to do chores and taken her to the room for punishment but only option i always get in spank her or ask her to take her panties off nothing else.

Yeah i have done all the mum sections for oil etc

Oh and the second lesson with ashley after the mall doesnt seem to be triggering either any ideas ?

Thanks again

Last edited:

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
I have asked her to do chores and taken her to the room for punishment but only option i always get in spank her or ask her to take her panties off nothing else.

Yeah i have done all the mum sections for oil etc
You made the same mistake as I did. When you talk to Amy, just talk about the event in the Neon Club. After that, go straight to Veronica, make her do some chores. And ask her to your room.
you can ask amy for the massage oil after you got reward scene with Veronica.

Thanador

May 2, 2017
You made the same mistake as I did. When you talk to Amy, just talk about the event in the Neon Club. After that, go straight to Veronica, make her do some chores. And ask her to your room.
you can ask amy for the massage oil after you got reward scene with Veronica.
So do i have to restart or can i go back to Amy? I already have the oil after all?

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
After you get a chore from Claire/Mom (8am), talk to Veronica at 10am and tell her to do that chore, she'll ask what outfit to wear.

Note: This is assuming you've already bought the Maid's Outfit from the Lingerie Store and given it to her while she's in her room. [Backpack (lower right) > click Maid Outfit > click Veronica].
No as in they mentioned something about only available for veronica at max level

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
No one does it like Momy XDXDXD !! im wondering if she in future versions teaches her daughters how to satisfy their Husband !! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: of Course MC as Studyobject x'Dx'Dx'D just to practice !!
I Love your Idea, Mom Teacher of how to make Love right :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Was my vote, but I'm still waiting for the Officer :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Me too. and don't forget Pam, the boss of pizzeria :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The fixed version, MEGA: -------------This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - - ------- Saves 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ----------- - - -

Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
And Give a Look here too, in this link:

TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
Trying to find information on this, but the dialog says landlady and roommates -- not mother/sisters. Am I missing something? Thanks.

R

RWaites

Trying to find information on this, but the dialog says landlady and roommates -- not mother/sisters. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Download this mapping mod., extract here Screenshot (4).png and replace existing mapping to make them family members

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes