R

RWaites

How am i supposed to give the handcuffs and blindfold to Veronica ?
Get chores from Mom at breakfast 08:00 and give to Veronica 10:00. Check on her at 12:00 and take to your room. you should get a third option (repeat)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin will agree with me for sure, time for thanks, @RWaites thanks a lot Brother, for all help here when I do other things for this game as well, @Ente Supremo, I thanks too for what you're doing, @Jaguarundi your help is always welcome, I can't forget You @Lotex for your offer to help @Faerin, this is the spirit, and for everyone else that help one way or another, @Faerin do a great game and We're the team that make the game big and strong among the best, @Viatovic You did a great sub-forum with a good idea, Brother, best of Luck for Everyone :cool:;):):D:heartcoveredeyes:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Faerin will agree with me for sure, time for thanks, @RWaites thanks a lot Brother, for all help here when I do other things for this game as well, @Ente Supremo, I thanks too for what you're doing, @Jaguarundi your help is always welcome, I can't forget You @Lotex for your offer to help @Faerin, this is the spirit, and for everyone else that help one way or another, @Faerin do a great game and We're the team that make the game big and strong among the best, @Viatovic You did a great sub-forum with a good idea, Brother, best of Luck for Everyone :cool:;):):D:heartcoveredeyes:
@Carlo S Guess the biggest thak's goes to u Brother!
for beeing always helpfull and friendly , as well for bringing some sparks and human warmness (Calor humano) in this Forum,
and at last but not least for beeing tireless and restless doing Walktroughs (without them i would be surley stuck in the middle of the Rain forest and had never get a view of Momys ......well u know) as well answering questions.
A Big Hug to u Bro ! Lucky to share some time here !

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i think i told this before but congratz in making it the main menu

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Carlo S it's been pretty quiet today brother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone is waiting for the next version from now on, and thinking what will come ;);):)
Hey Bros dol't think out loud !
could be the famos calm before the Storm !! have a good night full of perverted Dreams
ill make a short break and contunue translating !
we read us

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey Bros dol't think out loud !
could be the famos calm before the Storm !! have a good night full of perverted Dreams
ill make a short break and contunue translating !
we read us
Hope so, that means you, me, @Jaguarundi and @Ente Supremo can have a few days R&R
Now We need think what comes in the next version, @Faerin give a tip that Mom are in high level for make many things Wow! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, what can be :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Playing this with the Lewd Patcher mod is so much better than the Landlady/Roomate stuff, and I don't particularly care for for the INC, but so much of the story and dialogue is whack, with the censored version. i.e. Landlady getting all up-tight and contacting a therapist over having the hots for a tenant... Not that a Landlady-roommate game could not be fun in it's own right, without having to navigate around the taboo.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The fixed version, MEGA: -------------This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - - ------- Saves 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ----------- - - -

Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Now We need think what comes in the next version, @Faerin give a tip that Mom are in high level for make many things Wow! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, what can be :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Hey I said perv dreams not Wet Dreams !!! x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D yes ur right Mc is in her penalty point has only to kick in and Goooool !! Im pretty intrugued what comes next !
@RWaites yes ur right Bro ! a break does good 4 body mind and spirit
And also looking forward the Veronica story
im guessing when she is blind folded and since Amy is courios ..... and Dreams come true, what about @Vlatovic Idea of Remote control Vacuming ?? also a great Idea !

Reactions: RWaites

xue123

May 18, 2017
Need help on Veronica's last event.

I gave her reward at 23:00, talked to her at the bar at 0:00 and then sent her home at 4:30. Repeat this routine for many times. But when she arrived home there is no further event...

R

RWaites

I gave her reward at 23:00, talked to her at the bar at 0:00 and then sent her home at 4:30. Repeat this routine for many times. But when she arrived home there is no further event...
There is no further event at home after the taxi ride just a goodnight kiss what do you have left to do in her achievements?

Reactions: Carlo S

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017

Blindfold and handcuffs...

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes