brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
How do you change Veronica Outfit?
After you get a chore from Claire/Mom (8am), talk to Veronica at 10am and tell her to do that chore, she'll ask what outfit to wear.

Note: This is assuming you've already bought the Maid's Outfit from the Lingerie Store and given it to her while she's in her room. [Backpack (lower right) > click Maid Outfit > click Veronica].

Reactions: Ente Supremo
R

RWaites

when can i buy massage oil?
1. Talk with Mom in the T.V. room at 21:00 and agree to the massage.
2. Check google on your phone for sex shops. Go to Sex Shop (sold out)
3. Go to the gym and ask Amy for oil. (she refuses)
4. Give Amy Veronica’s panties from backpack and get oil.
5. Talk with Mom in the T.V. room at 21:00 and agree to the massage / use oil.

Reactions: Carlo S

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
im struggling with veronica story line. @Progression #7, i talk to her when she is having a breakfast, but there is no new option, only ask for money and drive me somewhere. what am i supposed to do to trigger this particular scene?
im desperate :'(

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
im struggling with veronica story line. @Progression #7, i talk to her when she is having a breakfast, but there is no new option, only ask for money and drive me somewhere. what am i supposed to do to trigger this particular scene?
Have you done the event with her and Amy at Neon, then gone to see Amy at the gym the following day?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The fixed version 0.6.3b, MEGA: -------------This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - ---------- -More News Here: link - --------------- Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -

Decent Wanker

Sep 28, 2017
Can I get walkthrough for Man of The House 0.6.3b [extra]? I am a new player and I couldn't find lots of achievements. (Sorry for my english, I don't know english very well.)

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Have you done the event with her and Amy at Neon, then gone to see Amy at the gym the following day?
Have you had the Veronica/Amy dream, then spoken with Amy at the gym about it
here is a completed v0.6.2 save if you need it
yes im already done that part. im stuck with veronica breakfast scene. im talk to her, and the only option is ask for money, drive me somewhere, and do the chores. no option to ask her about "Neon/Her boss" thing.

R

RWaites

Can I get walkthrough for Man of The House 0.6.3b [extra]? I am a new player and I couldn't find lots of achievements. (Sorry for my english, I don't know english very well.)
You can use the v0.6.2 walkthru until @Faerin releases the official v0.6.3 this Friday or you can use @Carlo S's walkthru
(What is you native language)

R

RWaites

yes im already done that part. im stuck with veronica breakfast scene. im talk to her, and the only option is ask for money, drive me somewhere, and do the chores. no option to ask her about "Neon/Her boss" thing.
If you give her a task do you get the option to reward her

R

RWaites

Thank you very much. My native language is turkish.
Welcome to the family, I hope you enjoy the game.
(Sorry for the translation I am using Google)
Ailenize hoş geldiniz, umarım oyunun tadını çıkarırsınız.
(Google'ı kullandığım çeviri için özür dilerim)

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Weird. Talking to Amy about what happened and then talking to Veronica at breakfast should trigger the conversation which reveals the arousal stat. Has that stat been revealed yet?

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
If you give her a task do you get the option to reward her
i only got spank her and ask her to remove her panties.

Weird. Talking to Amy about what happened and then talking to Veronica at breakfast should trigger the conversation which reveals the arousal stat. Has that stat been revealed yet?
no, its still locked.

p.s.
im decided to start over, just in case im messed up something. :pokerFace:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes