PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
ive lost all my saved data can someone give me a saved data complete from 6.1 so i can continue the game myself please and thank you

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Missing a Claire (Mom) pic. I've got everything else complete, but one of the pics isn't showing up for her as unlocked so I cn't get 100$, not sure if this is a bug or if I missed something. Someone mentioned this a few posts back and it was the same pic. The one after HJ and before massage pics.

R

RWaites

Missing a Claire (Mom) pic. I've got everything else complete, but one of the pics isn't showing up for her as unlocked so I cn't get 100$, not sure if this is a bug or if I missed something. Someone mentioned this a few posts back and it was the same pic. The one after HJ and before massage pics.
If it's the 34th picture, go straight back into her room at 22:00 after the HJ, do not repeat the massage at 21:00 first

R

RWaites

ok with this do i just put it into 6.1 saved game folder as is or can i put it into saved game folder of 6.3?
It should go into the savegame folder of the current game and you can play from the end of v0.6.1 upto the end of v0.6.3

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Here is an archive with saves at different non repeating events and 100% complete for version 0.6.2 and 100% complete for version 0.6.3. Just extract Savegames.zip inside the game folder and read description to know what save to load. Also the are screenshots with achievements for every character for version 0.6.2 and 0.6.3.

Good job!!! Thank you

Fabio

Feb 4, 2017
Is the oil actually obtainable in 0.6.3? If so, how do I unlock the location?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it using Google on the phone. ^_^

notm

Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys im stuck writing the fake email for the mum(landlord) it says in the guide 20:00 but ive tried that but everytime i go to moms room its just locked now. I have found the other email and he read through it...no option for delete...?what do i do now?
What is your star/achievement level for Claire? If it is at 7, you're ok, if it is at 8, you encountered what I did and looks like a bug. If it is at 8, you can edit it back to 7, but it isn't exactly straightforward on how to do it.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Okay .. I am seriously stuck with V. I am on 6.3b, fresh start (ie. no save). I have 100% with Amy, Sophia, Claire, and Ashley. I have her at 60 and 6 stars. I cannot seem to break past that point. I have gone to the Club and can never catch her (she is always with a guy). I have talked to Amy at the Gym, I have gone to the shop and nothing is there for me to purchase. I have seen the V & A event (thus I wouldn't be 100% with Claire). I have artificially downgraded V's stats to raise them up again, but that doesn't help. I continue to make her do chores, and that does nothing once she is at 60. I try to talk to her, but it is always a favor (and not the "eating at the Y" scene).

Any help would be appreciated as I would love to see the new scenes without having to resort to someone elses saves. Forgot to mention, I have lurked for a while, and read all 492 pages of this thread. Also got the PDF walkthrough and that has not helped.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
im struggling with veronica story line. @Progression #7, i talk to her when she is having a breakfast, but there is no new option, only ask for money and drive me somewhere. what am i supposed to do to trigger this particular scene?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
One bird said me that @Faerin is thinking in do some surprise for all Patrons and players:cool:. Brothers stay alert, something very good is coming soon;). Don't ask me what, I don't know and @Faerin for sure, don't talk about it, is really a surprise:cool:. And please don't cut the wing of the bird x'Dx'Dx'D
You wanted to say us that Santa Claus /read = @Faerin / shall arrive sooner? :angel:
Please, feed and be gentle with that bird :heartcoveredeyes:

btw, Many thanks for this info :cool:

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Please implement daily autosaves. I just lost a whole heap of playtime due to a freeze on the rooftop family yoga session.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes