King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The fixed version, MEGA: -------------This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - - -Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
woot

Reactions: Carlo S

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
One bird said me that @Faerin is thinking in do some surprise for all Patrons and players:cool:. Brothers stay alert, something very good is coming soon;). Don't ask me what, I don't know and @Faerin for sure, don't talk about it, is really a surprise:cool:. And please don't cut the wing of the bird x'Dx'Dx'D
thanks @Carlo S. I've been so busy so haven't been able to play the last few updates - maybe tomorrow !

I am hoping we see the superhero next update or we get to do some sexy stuff with "Claire" or "Veronica" :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
and congrats again to @Faerin for solidly reaching over 800 patrons! it dipped a bit like it always does at the end of the month due to the recurring fees but I'm glad it's gaining traction once again.

well deserved! Can't wait to play tomorrow night and for the 22nd update :)

Reactions: Faerin

Titan27

Oct 21, 2017
Since 6.3 mine no longer launches, just says oops the game crashed and generates an error log. Anyone else have this?

guxle

Jul 1, 2017
Guys id need some help. WT didnt help me past this.

I progressed pretty far with Ashley (9) and some way with Veronica (5),
but mom got stuck (2), and i dont know if i have a bug or something.

Got some later events on mom, but cant progress to 3.
What i can do:
Massage moms feet & Wine with boobgrab etc.
Peek at ten and get the morning event (naked) next day.
At 19:30h she sees me after bathing.
I cant get past that. Have tried loads of things, but cant find any more progression.
Veronica is stuck now too, i guess because of mom.

I never can get in at 20h to read her notebook or get some single yoga sessions.

Do I have to take another savegame, or did i miss something?
I got topped cheatstats. Pictures 8-12 from mom are missing.
Maybe thats an important clue.

dball77

May 5, 2017
Then there may be another bug to squash. Do you remember any of the particulars? It was probably due to mom's first morning peek on the nude son but it may have something to do with the Leverage completion on the weekend.

Yes, I'm making saves this go-around.
At the time I was using cheats to race through the new scenes, so I assumed that the crash was caused by me.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I do not have options to ask amy for oil ? and i cant give she panties
This option is after you have gone to the sex shop and you have discovered that the oil is "sold out" ... (in this game, the dialogues then also depend on the points accumulated on the individual characters)

sl0rp1on

Oct 19, 2017
Here is an archive with saves at different non repeating events and 100% complete for version 0.6.2 and 100% complete for version 0.6.3. Just extract Savegames.zip inside the game folder and read description to know what save to load. Also the are screenshots with achievements for every character for version 0.6.2 and 0.6.3.

R

RWaites

Guys id need some help. WT didnt help me past this.

I progressed pretty far with Ashley (9) and some way with Veronica (5),
but mom got stuck (2), and i dont know if i have a bug or something.

Got some later events on mom, but cant progress to 3.
What i can do:
Massage moms feet & Wine with boobgrab etc.
Peek at ten and get the morning event (naked) next day.
At 19:30h she sees me after bathing.
I cant get past that. Have tried loads of things, but cant find any more progression.
Veronica is stuck now too, i guess because of mom.

I never can get in at 20h to read her notebook or get some single yoga sessions.

Do I have to take another savegame, or did i miss something?
I got topped cheatstats. Pictures 8-12 from mom are missing.
Maybe thats an important clue.
Have you just been cheating MC's stats or all the girls stats? as this could cause problems with transitions.
have you bought the workout outfit from the mall and started the yoga events?
This walkthru covers everything you need upto the end of v0.6.2

guxle

Jul 1, 2017
Seems you did not help Mom with morning yoga (06:00 AM on the roof, second line)

And there we have the winner. :D
Didnt think i might have missed a line, but it seems thats it. Thanks so much!
I was searching already over an hour.

Have to say the game is really confusing story wise with all the different branches and things that happen. Also the new WT i used is very confusing written too. Unluckily i thought i wont need the old one, and that would have helped me out a lot. :-/

Last edited:

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I have some problem with Veronica.

I am not getting the second achievement of the taxi (Taking a backseat events). Got the 1st one (sharing a cab) and the 3rd one (hand job). I have tried many times but missed the 2nd event every time. Anyone please tell me what is it and how to get it.

And another thing is how to raise Veronica's submission from 60 to 65.

R

RWaites

I have some problem with Veronica.

I am not getting the second achievement of the taxi (Taking a backseat events). Got the 1st one (sharing a cab) and the 3rd one (hand job). I have tried many times but missed the 2nd event every time. Anyone please tell me what is it and how to get it.
And another thing is how to raise Veronica's submission from 60 to 65.
The second event in the cab is ask how she feels about Amy this is a repeatable event until Amy's love is high enough
1. Go to Club Neon after 24:00 and speak with Amy then Veronica. (repeat)
2. Wait until 04:30 then meet Veronica outside Club Neon.(repeat)
The Submission from 60/65
3. Go to sex shop (after getting oil) and buy cuffs and blindfold.
4. Get chores from Mom at breakfast 08:00 and give to Veronica 10:00. Check on her at 12:00 and take to your room. (will get third option) (repeat)

Have you done the massage and oil massage with mom as this may effect Amy

Reactions: dipp007

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
The second event in the cab is ask how she feels about Amy this is a repeatable event until Amy's love is high enough
1. Go to Club Neon after 24:00 and speak with Amy then Veronica. (repeat)
2. Wait until 04:30 then meet Veronica outside Club Neon.(repeat)
The Submission from 60/65
3. Go to sex shop (after getting oil) and buy cuffs and blindfold.
4. Get chores from Mom at breakfast 08:00 and give to Veronica 10:00. Check on her at 12:00 and take to your room. (will get third option) (repeat)

Have you done the massage and oil massage with mom as this may effect Amy
Thanks. Do I have to do oil massage with mom before Amy's event?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes