sangsung

Oct 14, 2017
The Veronica progression event 7 wont end for me...
I talked to Amy about what happened in the Neon club but after that catching Veronica at breakfast does not change anything i only get the same dialoge about how she can do something for me.
Someone got an idea?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
how she can do something for me.
You have to advance the mom path to the massage stuff, to get the sex shop, to find out that they are out of stock, to get the chance to give Veronica's panties to Amy. Then you can get the blindfold and handcuffs, from the sex shop. I'm NOT a fan of making the various paths interconnected as I find the Milf stuff boring, and would prefer to skip, but you have to do it to advance Veronica which was pretty Hot. Still the Ashley stuff was the best. I'd give the Dev an extra $5 for that, if Patreon was not being such a bitch with the new pricing money-grab.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I cant advance claire any further. She calls the MC into the bath and she blushes if the MC takes a bath before her but i cant trigger anything else. How the f does it go further? The Walktrough doesnt help also as i cant get another email and i went to the bath now every single day......

xue123

May 18, 2017
You have to advance the mom path to the massage stuff, to get the sex shop, to find out that they are out of stock, to get the chance to give Veronica's panties to Amy. Then you can get the blindfold and handcuffs, from the sex shop. I'm NOT a fan of making the various paths interconnected as I find the Milf stuff boring, and would prefer to skip, but you have to do it to advance Veronica which was pretty Hot. Still the Ashley stuff was the best. I'd give the Dev an extra $5 for that, if Patreon was not being such a bitch with the new pricing money-grab.
Same problem here.

I've done the massage stuff however there is no blindfold and handcuffs that I can buy in the sex shop. Still, in the morning when I talked to Veronica, the only option is how she can do something for me.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Same problem here.

I've done the massage stuff however there is no blindfold and handcuffs that I can buy in the sex shop. Still, in the morning when I talked to Veronica, the only option is how she can do something for me.
And how you get to the massage stuff?

redhwk

Sep 1, 2017
yea i cant progress past Veronica #7 aswell. Talked to Amy but havent gotten anything new with Veronica after the club

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
your save doesn't work bud
@RWaites posted a save in here , try that one.

why is it that when i put a save game file into the save game folder my game does not load?
Check that the save file is named savegame_100, if the save file is for example savegame_105 and u dont have the files savegame_100 to savegame_104 in the folder, it wont be recognized. Check this too @Retiringvirus.

how i register a fake email address >?
Errr, did u checked any walktrough? PC in ur bedroom at any time and any day when task is prompted.

that doesnt work.
I think u need max affection from her towards u before going to the health center (by talking to her and having a drink in the club at night). When I went to the HC I had her maxed out in affection and we talked about the oil and after that I gave her the panties and she gave me the oil at the first try. But that after u previously got the sex shop open and went there to ask for oil, right. And of course u already massaged mom in the first place. Cheers!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes