R

RWaites

Hi guys i just need some advice. When i follow the walkthrough, i need to focus just to one girl at a time? Or i have to chain all the woman in one time? I just do not understand if some conversations happen just focus on one woman or i have to do all the girl at the same time. An example :
– (22.00 hrs) Always look Mom’s bedroom (Do it till heard Mom and Ashley, talking) - Saturday and Sunday – Repit the last event and wait till Ashley talk about Lingerie

It does not matter how many times I try, but it never happens! So i just thinking, have i chain all the event for all the girls? Or i just have to focus on one at a time?
Anticipate thankses
These are two seperate events that could happen anytime during this range

Mom 10-20 hearts 2 stars 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway eavesdrop on her talking to Aunt on phone.

Ashley 60-70 hearts 6 stars 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway overhear her argument with your Clarie, agree with her. Buy the babydoll from the lingerie store at the mall ($100). 15:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroomg give her the lingerie (from your inventory).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ok the bug fixed version solved my Veronica completion problem...
I did have to start over with the new version using a V5 Save. I have not experienced any bugs or white screens.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Have you just spied on her or have you been in the bath with her?
Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.
Wait at least until next morning
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have completed all others to the end of the v0.6.2 walkthru here is a completed save ready to start v0.6.3 (just change MC's name with notepad or similar)

I am having the same problem with Mom. I have down all of those things, but I am not getting to improve ay stat naturally with her or have anything diff happen. Do I have to use your save or am I missing some small thing? (Have changed email, spied on in room multiple times & have gotten invited into her bath multiple times.)

Kratos3rd

Nov 11, 2017
Looking at the v0.6.2 walkthru you may have missed something as you should be at 60 submission and 7 stars after the club neon event and then talk to Amy about about what happened at Neon, talk to Veronica when she is having breakfast 10:00 10:59.
i have no idea where my problem was, i started a new game and now everything works perferctly fine.
Thanks anyway RWaites :D

R

RWaites

I am having the same problem with Mom. I have down all of those things, but I am not getting to improve ay stat naturally with her or have anything diff happen. Do I have to use your save or am I missing some small thing? (Have changed email, spied on in room multiple times & have gotten invited into her bath multiple times.)
Have you checked your computer for the second email from mom to the doctor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if that doesn't work you could use the save without missing too much but make sure the others are near the end of v0.6.2 or you may miss something

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
Curious if I have a glitch or missed something. Playing v0.63b and mom is at 99% complete with only photographic memory showing 97%, which I assume is missing one photo of mom/Claire. I'll include a save file in case that may help. Also, are there times when I should not let Veronica put on the maid outfit?

R

RWaites

Curious if I have a glitch or missed something. Playing v0.63b and mom is at 99% complete with only photographic memory showing 97%, which I assume is missing one photo of mom/Claire. I'll include a save file in case that may help. Also, are there times when I should not let Veronica put on the maid outfit?
If you check the picture's on your phone I think you'll find it's the 34th after HJ but before massage but this should get it - go straight back into the room after HJ at 22:00 do not repeat massage 21:00
You should always use the maids outfit

Reactions: Ente Supremo

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
If you check the picture's on your phone I think you'll find it's the 34th after HJ but before massage but this should get it - go straight back into the room after HJ at 22:00 do not repeat massage 21:00
You should always use the maids outfit
I'll give that a go. Thanks!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
It was good, this is supposed to be from his new one The Tyrant but Patreon have put his page under review
Quite good game but these Patreon are going to be a pain in somwhere as well as i read in an other post that The Indie games did erease this game,
@Re-4Andrew is right with his observation
yeah these jackoffs deleted the game from their site, probably due to it being X-rated! So much for "Indie" x-rated developed games gaining any support, they have a bunch of crappy copy cat commercial style games, not really what I call "indie" (sorry for the quotes).

You look a true indie movies they have different storylines including taboo topics that are not going to be very popular with the masses, not only that the style of shooting, and editing of the movie is often times very different. The Godfather was more or less an Indie movie, backed by a major studio only the studio tried to control the entire process.
Tsss sometimes i don't understand somethings at least.
what comes next ? Quentin Tarantino Films in a Clean version ??
like Natural Born Killers rename in Natural born Flanders ?

Reactions: RWaites

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
ok. now I can't use veronica's panties with Amy either. I tried using Carlos's walk through but it's confusing & I not get anywhere. Where is the creator's walk through?

Also not have mom contact the Drs. a 2nd time. So can't do a 2nd email.

R

RWaites

ok. now I can't use veronica's panties with Amy either. I tried using Carlos's walk through but it's confusing & I not get anywhere. Where is the creator's walk through?

Also not have mom contact the Drs. a 2nd time. So can't do a 2nd email.
Official 0.6.3 walkthru next friday 1 week after release, this is how I done MotH v0.6.3
If it helps here's my complete 0.6.2 save (just open with notepad or similar and change MC's name)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes