Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Well, I played the last version and must say things are going in the right direction and havent found any bug or impediment of sorts (played directly v0.6.3b), but I need more mom stuff my dear @Faerin, not complaining, just my desire, that makes me want to jump on her back in the massage like a wild animal and rip of her cloth at yoga, and that smile after the kiss grrrrrr... such a teaser deserves to get nailed!!!
Veronica is pretty hot too and shes happily realizing her own desires, wich are in total concordance with mine XD, nicely done. Poor Ash got neglected this time, but we knew this is was going to happend and like u said, shes still recovering from last ride XD. Cheers!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The fixed version, MEGA: -------------This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - - -Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
@Faerin The two times I got was with Veronica. Once was when she was vacuuming with the maid outfit. The second was when I had her come to my room pre arousal stat.

Also I was cheating ( I can only play the same content so many times) just an fyi.

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

1. Поговорите с мамой в комнате TV в 21:00 и согласитесь с массажем.
2. Проверьте Google на своем телефоне для секс-шопов. (Продано)
3. Идите в спортзал и спросите Эми о нефти. (она отказывается)
4. Дайте трусикам Эми Вероники из рюкзака и получите масло.
5. Поговорите с мамой в комнате TV в 21:00 и согласитесь с массажем / использованием масла.

Я всё это сделал, но в секс-шопе только масло!
И еще, после того, как Вероника, поработала в такси, я не могу больше с ней уехать - в 4.30 такси нет и Вероника уже дома!
Veronica v0.6.3
1. Go to sex shop (after checking for oil) and buy cuffs and blindfold.
2. Get chores from Mom at breakfast 08:00 and give to Veronica 10:00. Check on her at 12:00 and take to your room. (will get third option) (repeat)
Вероника v0.6.3
1. Пойдите в секс-шоп (после проверки на нефть) и купите манжеты и повязку.
2. Получите работу от мамы за завтраком 08:00 и отдайте Веронике 10:00. Проверьте ее в 12:00 и отведите в свою комнату. (получит третий вариант) (повтор)
Hello guys i need some help.
I am at the point where i need to do a fake email to mom.
But the mc never sand it, always say that he need a better mail to do. I follow the walkthough but... nothing.
Can someone tell me the just order? I try this two combo
1) 1 - 3 – 3 – 3 – 2 – 3 – 2
2) 2 – 2 – 3 – 3 – 1 – 1 – 2
But nothing. Please help me.

Perhaps i need to restart the game from the start again in this new version to play the right mail order ^^'
Options for 2nd email 2nd – 2nd – 3rd – 3rd – 1st – 1st – 2nd

R

RWaites

I'm missing 1 picture of Claire. I have 4 pictures of the HJ, then the missing 1, then the 5 pictures of the massage. What picture am I missing? Thanks.
Go straight back into the room after HJ at 22:00 do not repeat massage 21:00

Reactions: Skylaroo

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I might be stupid, but I can't really trigger Veronicas 6.3 events. When I go to Neon he's talking with a guy. The walktrough says go home at 4.30 and increase love and 20 love have fun. But nothing happens at 4.30 at all even with 30 love.

Edit: Never mind, I realized I loaded the wrong save, so I wasn't advanced enough in her storyline.

Last edited:
Reactions: master110
R

RWaites

i skipped 6.2 updated and it seems i cannot proceed with the story correctly. does anyone have a save from 6.3 without completing anything from it since i want to discover everything myself? i hope you understand what i am saying.
My v0.6.2 savegame (Just change the MC's name with notepad or similar) you should be able to continue with v0.6.3

R

RWaites

Hello i have same problem with you cant buy handcuffs and mask, do you know how to fix that?
Have you already got the oil from Amy?
Get her to do the housework and speak to her, take her to your room and you after you should be able to buy from sex shop

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Have you already got the oil from Amy?
Get her to do the housework and speak to her, take her to your room and you after you should be able to buy from sex shop
that didnt work for me when i did it i needed to get the second scene of the club because the MC said he need to pick somethings from the sex shop

Reactions: RWaites

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
i've got a pb with Veronica
she's got 6 stars and 65 "i don't know what"
did all the chores without and with outfit but she wear panties
punishement only spank and remove panties
club neon found, wet pussy touched
dream with amy ok
i can see she don't wear panties at 23h but at the club, she is with a client or I can't find her

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes