Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - - -Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
All CG Rip, for 0.6.3 here in this link: - - Thanks for @Benjy

Reactions: Xaos and Viatovic

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Give a look in this link for CG Rip:
As always, images with an alpha layer have been kept as PNG-24, the rest are JPG (90% quality).

Reactions: RWaites and bsb

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
hello everybody
I know i'm a noob, I followed the walkthrough and done Ashley and claire but got a pb with venronica
she has her outfit I cought her in the club and touch his wet .. but i'm stuck after that

please help want to do it not a save

Kratos3rd

Nov 11, 2017
hello everybody
I know i'm a noob, I followed the walkthrough and done Ashley and claire but got a pb with venronica
she has her outfit I cought her in the club and touch his wet .. but i'm stuck after that

same problem for me, i talked with amy the day after but then it's stucked

R

RWaites

hello everybody
she has her outfit I caught her in the club and touch his wet .. but i'm stuck after that please help want to do it not a save
can you tell us what her stats are

is there a walkthrough to this game? it really needs one am stuck at the same stuff
These will take you through what you need

Reactions: Carlo S

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
is there a walkthrough to this game? it really needs one am stuck at the same stuff
Check the first post again, link was added at some point since 063 was uploaded.

hello everybody

Tried making her do chores again? A new option should appear.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Is catching Veronica at the club without a customer random? I had to try numerous times after catching her without panties in her room. I did make her do more chores between each try, but her stats were already locked so there was no indication of progression.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
when can I do massage with oil ( what I need do for she ask me oil)
She won't ask u !
Raise her arousal stat to max (by massaging) at 21 then use massage oil on her ant bingo ! enjoy

Wooow Realy big Thank's @Farin and the whole Team behind !!!!! the best update!!
Veronica's kinky BDSM Chain of event's got me really Head over Heel's great work !!
Magic u managed to raise the anticipation ! and the way of reaching it Great !
well have to somke some now and punish my Fiancee :HeyGuys:
Have a nice Sunday and Relax Nice !

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
We can vote here - -
yeah these jackoffs deleted the game from their site, probably due to it being X-rated! So much for "Indie" x-rated developed games gaining any support, they have a bunch of crappy copy cat commercial style games, not really what I call "indie" (sorry for the quotes).

You look a true indie movies they have different storylines including taboo topics that are not going to be very popular with the masses, not only that the style of shooting, and editing of the movie is often times very different. The Godfather was more or less an Indie movie, backed by a major studio only the studio tried to control the entire process.

Last edited:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Guys, where do I download 0.6.3? The link on the main page only gets me to the hotfix. When I applied it over my 0.6.2 I can't get past the "Made with Unity". Keep having a black screen.

EDIT: Lmao. Never mind, I got it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes