Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This follows on from the v0.6.2 Walkthrough
Mom v0.6.3

I guess I'm just not far enough along then. The last time I played and got to 100% was 5.3. There is no talk with mom in TV room yet. Must be something that I have not finished with the laptop. Nothing else raises stats or advances the story at any of the other locations. Roof-top AM, foot massage, peeping in the room, or sleeping nude. But it just seemed odd to me in that I almost have Ashley and Veronica done, but hardly any progress on Mom.

Had to update my 7zip to get to that pdf. Ah. Laptop.

R

RWaites

what is in the update 6.3b?
A few bug fixes from v0.6.3
I guess I'm just not far enough along then. The last time I played and got to 100% was 5.3. There is no talk with mom in TV room yet. Must be something that I have not finished with the laptop. Nothing else raises stats or advances the story at any of the other locations. Roof-top AM, foot massage, peeping in the room, or sleeping nude. But it just seemed odd to me in that I almost have Ashley and Veronica done, but hardly any progress on Mom.

Had to update my 7zip to get to that pdf. Ah. Laptop.
the official Faerin v0.6.2 walkthru I posted should help you along with her

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And I need say, the new walkthrough, will be with versions, in the end of this version, I put the version 0.6.3, for to be easy for everyone, You only need follow the version ;);):)

Reactions: RWaites

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Does someone have a save 100% in 0.6.3, i unlocked all pics exept with amy these you unlock when you dream, but i can't unlock them i missed the event ^^

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
So the game sometimes locks up for me - everything freezes except the phone - I am able to open that, save, and relaunch the program, though. Doesn't appear to be tied to any particular action or location - it's done it in the main characters room, in the foyer, in the hallway, at the club, etc.

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Another thing I noticed - when playing one day, saving, then loading the next day, sometimes the save doesn't load correctly - more specifically, if I am a little before an event (say on Sat, when the event happens on Sun) and save that day, then progress onward through the event, then quit the game without saving and come back the next day and load up the save, the event won't happen some of the time (which is weird - not very reproducible) - does the game cache anything besides what's in the savegame? I know the Unity engine stores things here and there - could something else be getting corrupted?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes