User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Whre is Sexshop???? What way should I take to find the sex shop ... Should I go or take the bus ????
after Mom ask u 4 a massage MC say's he must get some oil (depends on stats of mom) so u have to massage her a few times, google it with ur smartphone then go there, see it's sold out, go to gym and tease:eek:penedeyewink: Amy(without hair in her armpits)exchante veros panties 4 massage oil make ur way with mom :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
after Mom ask u 4 a massage MC say's he must get some oil (depends on stats of mom) so u have to massage her a few times, google it with ur smartphone then go there, see it's sold out, go to gym and tease:eek:penedeyewink: Amy(without hair in her armpits)exchante veros panties 4 massage oil make ur way with mom :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Thanks man....

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
I think I skipped over 0.6.2 when it came out, so i'm not sure if that affects things, but I had been uptodate with most other latest updates, and using cheats, so i'll just state my current situation, which some others have already mentioned similar to, but those solutions don't necessarily seem to apply to me.

Right.

Mother / Claire :
I previously did the first email, but now I can't proceed with either the 2nd email, more scenes in the bathroom or a massage at 21.00, it just becomes the 'sitting there'. Which means I can't get the oil I need for Veronica either.

Veronica :
I've gotten the handjob taxi scene and the reward in her room and unlocked the new stat in disco, but those just repeat now. I can't give her panties to Amy for some reason, and since the mother won't give me the oil / adress of the sex shop, I can't continue with the tools.

Ashley& Sophie are done and 100% as well as the MC.

I've tried removing a few stats from both of them, but a) i'm not sure if it helps b) i'm not sure what the stats should be to get it working

KOV1970

Oct 3, 2017
1. Поговорите с мамой в комнате TV в 21:00 и согласитесь с массажем.
2. Проверьте Google на своем телефоне для секс-шопов. (Продано)
3. Идите в спортзал и спросите Эми о нефти. (она отказывается)
4. Дайте трусикам Эми Вероники из рюкзака и получите масло.
5. Поговорите с мамой в комнате TV в 21:00 и согласитесь с массажем / использованием масла.

Я всё это сделал, но в секс-шопе только масло!
И еще, после того, как Вероника, поработала в такси, я не могу больше с ней уехать - в 4.30 такси нет и Вероника уже дома!

Last edited:

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
I think I skipped over 0.6.2 when it came out, so i'm not sure if that affects things, but I had been uptodate with most other latest updates, and using cheats, so i'll just state my current situation, which some others have already mentioned similar to, but those solutions don't necessarily seem to apply to me.

Right.

Mother / Claire :
I previously did the first email, but now I can't proceed with either the 2nd email, more scenes in the bathroom or a massage at 21.00, it just becomes the 'sitting there'. Which means I can't get the oil I need for Veronica either.

Veronica :
I've gotten the handjob taxi scene and the reward in her room and unlocked the new stat in disco, but those just repeat now. I can't give her panties to Amy for some reason, and since the mother won't give me the oil / adress of the sex shop, I can't continue with the tools.

Ashley& Sophie are done and 100% as well as the MC.

I've tried removing a few stats from both of them, but a) i'm not sure if it helps b) i'm not sure what the stats should be to get it working
for the mother, i had the same trouble with my old save. i used the save from the mega link to solve it.

Bgreen420

Oct 28, 2017
How do I start massage with Claire? I am just starting 6.3 and for the life of me can’t progress at all with her

Edit: nevermind bad saved game

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm missing 1 picture of Claire. I have 4 pictures of the HJ, then the missing 1, then the 5 pictures of the massage. What picture am I missing? Thanks.

dball77

May 5, 2017
I'm having an issue with the game locking up on a Sunday morning. The only thing that works is the CLS eye, complete with sound. I'd started a new game with 0.6.3 and got to this point, downloaded 0.6.3b and it's happened again.

Unfortunately, like an idiot, I'd played straight through and don't have any saves. The son's stats are locked, Ashley is in the mid-50s, I'd just completed Leverage with Veronica at the club the Friday before with no other interaction with her since and mom had just done her first nude visit that morning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same issue. Fortunately I had a recent save and the crash did not repeat.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Haven’t played this game for a very long time. Can I have sex with mother or sister or still no sex scenes? And if there is can you guys tell me who I can have sex the most with? Thanks.

Reactions: ozzbrain

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys i need some help.
I am at the point where i need to do a fake email to mom.
But the mc never sand it, always say that he need a better mail to do. I follow the walkthough but... nothing.
Can someone tell me the just order? I try this two combo
1) 1 - 3 – 3 – 3 – 2 – 3 – 2
2) 2 – 2 – 3 – 3 – 1 – 1 – 2
But nothing. Please help me.

Perhaps i need to restart the game from the start again in this new version to play the right mail order ^^'

Last edited:

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
I have 6.3b and still get the white screens in Veronica chain... is there a solution for this?

Kenuber

Dec 8, 2017
The ink for the cg isnt working
This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - - -Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
All CG Rip, for 0.6.3 here in this link: - - Thanks for @Benjy

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
i skipped 6.2 updated and it seems i cannot proceed with the story correctly. does anyone have a save from 6.3 without completing anything from it since i want to discover everything myself? i hope you understand what i am saying.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Hello guys i need some help.
I am at the point where i need to do a fake email to mom.
But the mc never sand it, always say that he need a better mail to do. I follow the walkthough but... nothing.
Can someone tell me the just order? I try this two combo
1) 1 - 3 – 3 – 3 – 2 – 3 – 2
2) 2 – 2 – 3 – 3 – 1 – 1 – 2
But nothing. Please help me.

Perhaps i need to restart the game from the start again in this new version to play the right mail order ^^'
That was wright order. Do You see mom masturbating, when You are hiden in her closet?

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Haven’t played this game for a very long time. Can I have sex with mother or sister or still no sex scenes? And if there is can you guys tell me who I can have sex the most with? Thanks.
At the moment sex consist only one time with Ashley... last 2 updates got the 3 girls closer to MC, but with groping, BJ, HJ, going down on 1 of them, not intercourse just yet except that 1 time with Ash... but thats absolutely coming in next updates, last updates setted the ground for that pretty nicely.

1. Поговорите с мамой в комнате TV в 21:00 и согласитесь с массажем.
2. Проверьте Google на своем телефоне для секс-шопов. (Продано)
3. Идите в спортзал и спросите Эми о нефти. (она отказывается)
4. Дайте трусикам Эми Вероники из рюкзака и получите масло.
5. Поговорите с мамой в комнате TV в 21:00 и согласитесь с массажем / использованием масла.

Я всё это сделал, но в секс-шопе только масло!
И еще, после того, как Вероника, поработала в такси, я не могу больше с ней уехать - в 4.30 такси нет и Вероника уже дома!
Please mate, only english site, even if its just a google translation of sorts.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes