R

RWaites

i've got a pb with Veronica
she's got 6 stars and 65 "i don't know what"
did all the chores without and with outfit but she wear panties
punishement only spank and remove panties
club neon found, wet pussy touched
dream with amy ok
i can see she don't wear panties at 23h but at the club, she is with a client or I can't find her
After you've had the dream speak with Amy at the Gym

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Mornig all ! sombody got an Hangover killer ?

there is a new dream in 6.3b? how? where? and what new dialogue i get with veronica after i master all her stats?
@thebrute Nope he is refering to MC wet Vero and Amy Dream, an yes u got an 3 option with Veronica wher u can start a Bondage scene in ur Room (Maid Outfit )

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

i have the same problem and already talked with amy at the gym. veronica is at 61 submission points and 6 special.
i cant do anything with her to do any further progress.
After you talk to Amy about what happened at Neon, talk to Veronica when she is having breakfast 10:00 10:59.

Kratos3rd

Nov 11, 2017
After you talk to Amy about what happened at Neon, talk to Veronica when she is having breakfast 10:00 10:59.
i wanted to, but i dont have another option except for her tasks to give money to the mc or drive him somewhere. or when i talked to claire to do the chores of course.

R

RWaites

i wanted to, but i dont have another option except for her tasks to give money to the mc or drive him somewhere. or when i talked to claire to do the chores of course.
Looking at the v0.6.2 walkthru you may have missed something as you should be at 60 submission and 7 stars after the club neon event and then talk to Amy about about what happened at Neon, talk to Veronica when she is having breakfast 10:00 10:59.

PabloTheDonkey

Sep 27, 2017
Can't get Claire's new path to start. Been in the bathroom at 2000, spoke to her on the couch at 2100. No second email or massage stuff starting. Any pointers?

R

RWaites

Can't get Claire's new path to start. Been in the bathroom at 2000, spoke to her on the couch at 2100. No second email or massage stuff starting. Any pointers?
Are her stats 50 arousal 7 achievements, and have you been to the bathroom at 20:00 twice?

PabloTheDonkey

Sep 27, 2017
Are her stats 50 arousal 7 achievements, and have you been to the bathroom at 20:00 twice?
Yep 40 hearts 50 arousal 7 achievements. Checked her room at 2200 where I confess and she asks me to leave. Spied in bath twice and MC says hopefully she'll email Dr Mathews soon but still nothing

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have 6.3b and still get the white screens in Veronica chain... is there a solution for this?
Hey @Amak , just to make sure: are you sure you restarted the dialog with Veronica,telling her what to do?
Or did you load the game just before the chore?

Right now they way it works is, that once you tell her what to do, her outfit variable is set (regular or maid).
If that variable is not being set, you would see a white screen, but unless I missed one, this shouldn't be possible anymore.

Reactions: Amak
R

RWaites

Yep 40 hearts 50 arousal 7 achievements. Checked her room at 2200 where I confess and she asks me to leave. Spied in bath twice and MC says hopefully she'll email Dr Mathews soon but still nothing
Have you just spied on her or have you been in the bath with her?
Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.
Wait at least until next morning
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have completed all others to the end of the v0.6.2 walkthru here is a completed save ready to start v0.6.3 (just change MC's name with notepad or similar)

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just need some advice. When i follow the walkthrough, i need to focus just to one girl at a time? Or i have to chain all the woman in one time? I just do not understand if some conversations happen just focus on one woman or i have to do all the girl at the same time. An example :
– (22.00 hrs) Always look Mom’s bedroom (Do it till heard Mom and Ashley, talking) - Saturday and Sunday – Repit the last event and wait till Ashley talk about Lingerie

It does not matter how many times I try, but it never happens! So i just thinking, have i chain all the event for all the girls? Or i just have to focus on one at a time?
Anticipate thankses

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes