Vylrond

Apr 27, 2017
How do you finish the event for Veronica; done with everything else just need the last one in 'Custom Maid' and the second one in 'Taking a back-seat'. Somebody help!

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I just cannot get the part with Veronica talking about Amy to happen. It goes straight to handjob in the backseat and then I can't progress any further. Can't get the oil for mom and can't finish the maid stuff with Veronica. Tried a couple of times even used someone else 100% 0.6.2 and I still hit the same snag. It's kinda frustrating.

*edit*

No idea what I did to change it but one more try at it and it final worked. Wish I knew what I did different so I could help the others with the same problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

jkrowling

May 5, 2017
I can't seem to get the Event @ 9:00am with the sis asking for extra lessons before the Sofia BJ during sunday. I also haven't completed the scary movie achievement.

Jfkalive

Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys, some (short and quick) answers for now, sorry if I forget any, I'll answer any more questions

This is usually either a permission issue or a graphics driver issue:

Here are some possible solutions:
  • Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
  • Make sure you have updated DirectX/graphics drivers

It seems that there is bug where her arousal get stuck, I'm looking into that!

Gotcha, thanks!

Thanks a lot for the feedback! That really helps and you are right about Veronica's attitude. I'll fix that asap!

That shouldn't be a problem, but apparently there is bug where her arousal get stuck, I'm looking into that!

Yeah, I accidentally deleted some images from the last version, will fix this (either in the next update or hotfix if needed)

Yeah..they have, ah well it was fun while it lasted, we even made it to number 32 at one point! Thanks a lot for all the support and votes guys!

The $50 is paid when you get out of the cab (unless it's bugged).
You're right about Veronica's attitude, that will change (hopefully) in the next update!

Thanks a lot, right now I've got a great German translator, but I'll add you to the list in case he needs help or drops out, if that's ok!
I managed to fix it, all the problems was caused by a save file with a wrong name on it, something like "5384-savegame_2.sav" so that extra number caused this mess o_O

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Does the Slish Splash achievement unlocks Ashley naked photos? If yes, mine aren't unlocking...

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hellooo to all Bros and Pirates on Board !!
We're on Top ?? Great !! Thank to all on Board Congrats !!!
@Faerin @Carlo S @ Penful Mole @RWaites @Ente Supremo @ All Members and OP's !
This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - - -Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
All CG Rip, for 0.6.3 here in this link: - - Thanks for @Benjy
Now let the Trumpet's Blow !!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes