3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
what do i do with the handcuffs and blindfold ive already bought them so what are my next steps?
Next steps would be to read previous posts in this thread where your questions have already been answered.

R

RWaites

what do i do with the handcuffs and blindfold ive already bought them so what are my next steps?
Get chores from Mom at breakfast 08:00 and give to Veronica 10:00. Check on her at 12:00 and take to your room. (will get third option) (repeat)

DNG

Aug 7, 2016
Can't seem to get Veronica talk to you about Amy in the cab ride home from Neon, Any suggestions?

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonsoir tout le monde est encore un grand merci à Mr Faerin

quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire comment faire pour veronica s'il vous plaît ice_screenshot_20171210-000858.png

Reactions: Carlo S

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
It's kinda frustrating.
Yeah I'm gonna have to kind of agree that a ton of the triggers are kind of hard to get to, and not super obvious. Been playing all afternoon from a 4.x save, without cheating (much) and it's a bit of a grind, with a the pleasant surprises too far between.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
good evening everyone is still a big thank you to Mr Faerin

could anyone tell me how to do for veronica please

R

RWaites

I have never seen this. What gets they player to this? Shame that 1the walk-through that has been posted appears corrupt.
This follows on from the v0.6.2 Walkthrough
Mom v0.6.3
1. Talk with Mom in the T.V. room at 21:00 and agree to the massage.
2. Check google on your phone for sex shops. (sold out)
3. Go to the gym and ask Amy for oil. (she refuses)
4. Give Amy Veronica’s panties from backpack and get oil.
5. Talk with Mom in the T.V. room at 21:00 and agree to the massage / use oil.
Veronica v0.6.3
1. Go to sex shop (after checking for oil) and buy cuffs and blindfold.
2. Get chores from Mom at breakfast 08:00 and give to Veronica 10:00. Check on her at 12:00 and take to your room. (will get third option) (repeat)
3. Go to Club Neon after24:00 and speak with Amy then Veronica. (repeat)
4. Wait until 04:30 then meet Veronica outside Club Neon.(repeat)

R

RWaites

good evening everyone is still a big thank you to Mr Faerin

could anyone tell me how to do for veronica please
Submission you have to repeat her housework tasks and her rewards until 65/65
The ??? is a bug it should be her arousal but when you complete custom maid you can increase her arousal in the cheat menu to 30 for a 100% game
Soumission vous devez répéter ses tâches ménagères et ses récompenses jusqu'à 65/65
Le ??? est un bug, il devrait être son excitation, mais quand vous remplissez maid personnalisé, vous pouvez augmenter son excitation dans le menu de triche à 30 pour un jeu 100%

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes