GammaTheOne

Jun 13, 2017
If anyone wants to change the PC name in the save file download you can go here
all you do is upload to the editor change the player name which should be at the top and then download and replace it.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
sigh now they're all 100% and still no penetration!! argh! it is time faerin!! maybe even work a 3way in with amy and veronica haha or veronica and ashley in the bathroom.....
Uhm...what would you call
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then? :FeelsBadMan:

Good update
I liked veronica and mom events
Is there something new with Ashley in this update ?
Nope, she's been completely neglected this update, then again she is still recovering from the last update ;)

Is there any way to play this on a mac?
I know people are playing it using Wineskin (and corefonts), but I don't know the specifics.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Uhm...what would you call
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then? :FeelsBadMan:

Nope, she's been completely neglected this update, then again she is still recovering from the last update ;)

I know people are playing it using Wineskin (and corefonts), but I don't know the specifics.
that must have been in an update that i didn't get to see cuz i used my saved game

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
is there a save game from the pervious version around or can someone upload one? i mistakenly deleted the game. thanks

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, just so you all know:

The taxi scene was supposed to be repeatable, that way you can get to max arousal.
Also there's the white screens and the bug of not offering the cab share anymore.

So I decided to hotfix these (and some other small bugs), so I'll upload the new version shortly.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Is this in the quick travel screen, or the main image? Also when she is wearing a regular or maid outfit?
She's always wearing the maid outfit. The kitchen part is white until a few lines of dialogue and then she appears on the floor cleaning. In "My Room" the screen is white 4 the whole after the 1st spanking and during the 1st time she hands U the panties, smiles (or Player imagined) and walks away (I think that's after seeing how spanking isn't working but b4 rewarding her). :)

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Gagi114 would you mind sending me your savegame where this happens? Because I'm not seeing this.

Edit: nevermind, found it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gagi114

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I noticed another thing. Using the small buttons (30 min 60 min) under the hourglass to go forward, this doesn't always happen if you are not perfectly above the two icons , when you are in hover ...

A little question: is it possible to repeat the bathroom scene with mom as it happens to Ashley?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes