gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
how do you max veronica's arousal points? the only event in this update that rose it was the handjob in the cab and it's not repeatable

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Any way 2 fix the white screen while Veronica cleans the kitchen and is in Player's room 4 spanking and panties? Thanks! :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm still missing the Arousal part for Veronica's grindmaster section, even when I check the cheat app I have 26 Arousal and still don't know how to get this

vibrating_egg.tex.png vibrating_egg_remote.tex.png

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
For lessons with Ashley, she gave me a text about history exam after I leveled INT to 10. But no text about math exam after leveling INT to 15. I had only done one or two math lessons at that point though. Anyone know if this could cause any issues? I do have the math lesson acheivement FWIW.

Bitternsalty

Oct 29, 2017
so i try clicking to download the incest patch, and instead of downloading the file, it opens up the document tree... help?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Has there been a way to remove stars via cheat menu yet? I have an extra due to triggering the Ashley star twice
There has been a way to do that, but star manipulation was removed from the cheat menu to avoid problems. The only way to remove a star currently is to manually edit your savefile: open it in notepad and search for "14".

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks a lot, right now I've got a great German translator, but I'll add you to the list in case he needs help or drops out, if that's ok!
Yeah sure, since I'm just a filthy pirate I at least wanted to offer something :D

Found the arousal bug for Veronica.
This scene is supposed to increase it to max (30):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there was a typo in the condition...that's what I get for trying to hire cheap labor...

Edit: By the way, so far I don't really think we need a hotfix, cause most of the reported bugs don't seem game breaking.
But if most of you guys would prefer it, I wouldn't mind uploading a fixed version.
Is this scene supposed to be repeatable? I only got it once and after that I only got the regular version.

Reactions: Carlo S

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I really like the UI improvements, like the 30/60 minute wait. If I had another request, it would be to get rid of the arrows and make the click zone the entire size of the doors, or take up a larger area of the sides of of the screen, as I've found with my RSI it's really tricky to move the mouse far enough to click those little arrows.
Thanks, about the click area's that would be a LOT of work, because then I would need to make each action seperately (instead of using default arrows).
However, did you know you can also use the keyboard arrows (or quick travel) for changing scenes?

@Faerin any chance of breaking up study into hour chunks so it's more convenient to fit in? Like maybe 1h for one "credit" and once you get four credits you get the 5INT, or even 1h = 1INT so there's still some incentive to do the 4h session?

Also wanted to say thanks for the "map jump" feature, much more pleasant to navigate than having to use the arrows to get everywhere. I'm pretty sure it's new since I last played anyway. :coldsweat:
Yeah, I'll update old events every now and then to make them fit the overall game better.
Of course a lot of stuff has been made a while ago and needs some revisiting after a while.
This might be one of them (once player stats play a bigger role).

I'm not the full 100% sure, but I think I only heard the ka'ching sound after the hand-job taxi ride and not after all the other ones.
Ah yes, you're right, fixed and thanks!

Well that's weird I saved closed the game and restarted the laptop ( unrelated problem ) rebooted and thought maybe if I check that Ashley's stats are max restarted the game , continue , I was in my bedroom at 12:00 hours and got the text to see Ashley in the arvo, all finished. p.s. the other thing was that my stars for her had dropped from 14 to 13 stars
I actually added a bug fix there, when your special is at 14 but you haven't had the sex scene yet, I reduce it by one (because you're not supposed to get to 14 in the first place, that was the bug).
Also you shouldn't be able to get to 14 before that point any longer in the current version.

Getting a lot of white screens on newer content. I am using an older XML map since the current linked one in the description won't download.

Any ideas?
Where are you getting the white screens?

Any way 2 fix the white screen while Veronica cleans the kitchen and is in Player's room 4 spanking and panties? Thanks! :)
Is this in the quick travel screen, or the main image? Also when she is wearing a regular or maid outfit?

I'm still missing the Arousal part for Veronica's grindmaster section, even when I check the cheat app I have 26 Arousal and still don't know how to get this

View attachment 47414 View attachment 47415
Arousal is bugged for her, it won't go to 30 (already fixed but not hotfixed), for now you'll have to use the cheat or raise it manually to get to 100%, sorry about that.

There has been a way to do that, but star manipulation was removed from the cheat menu to avoid problems. The only way to remove a star currently is to manually edit your savefile: open it in notepad and search for "14".
Shouldn't be needed anymore due to the fix I mentioned a few lines up!

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Does the uncensored patch on LewdPatcher work for the new update ?
(sorry if it's already answered)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Does the uncensored patch on LewdPatcher work for the new update ?
(sorry if it's already answered)
Yeah, it will!

On a side note: must be one hell of a job if Veronica can afford to take a 50$ taxi ride from it while only working 4 hours and a half
I know right, Valerie must be paying her a lot, which is probably why she was so desperate to keep her job! ;)

dachi

Nov 3, 2017
i just download the game now, but when i try to start it up it only shows up a bit and then there is no menu [black screen] . Can anyone please help me about this!? :(

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes