El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Submission you have to repeat her housework tasks and her rewards (have you got the blindfold and cuffs) until 65/65
the ??? is a bug it should be her arousal but when you complete custom maid you can increase her arousal in the cheat menu to 30 for a 100% game
OK thank you, a lot !
Yeah i've done the cuffs/blindfold, the custom maid and so on...well i don't even use the cheats, except for money.
Then it is arousal, ok good to know i will check this out then.
Once again and never enough, Thank you for you time and the speed of light answer
Take care / cheers mate

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
@Faerin any chance of breaking up study into hour chunks so it's more convenient to fit in? Like maybe 1h for one "credit" and once you get four credits you get the 5INT, or even 1h = 1INT so there's still some incentive to do the 4h session?

Also wanted to say thanks for the "map jump" feature, much more pleasant to navigate than having to use the arrows to get everywhere. I'm pretty sure it's new since I last played anyway. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

There is only one left which is "go all the way" . I go at 08:00 to the foyer for the text nothing happens
You should receive the text as you have the right number of hearts and stars, I'll go through it again

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
thank you very much for your backup could you explain to us how to do with details please

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
I seem to be stuck on unlocking the sex shop. Followed the walkthroughs and advice from previous posts, but the option does not seem to be coming up on the google search, and nor to I receive a new email to pretend to be the therapist. I have also tried cheating and maxed out her stats to no avail. Any thoughts on what I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You need increase love with Veronica. 00.00 hrs, kiss Her and 4.30 hrs, go with Her in the Cab for House, this way everything happens. After talk with Amy till 10 love.
yeah I'm maxed out on love, dominance and Kisses. Did both Taxi Scenes and I no longer get any points for kissing V in the club. Talked to Amy and got all the points she can give...Still can't find that last Special.

Someone mentioned in a previous post that using many cheats can break stuff. Mood stats (sleep etc) were not on the 'safe list'. I tend to maximize mood at the beginning of the second day (after tutorial) and manage them normally afterwards. Is this really risky?
Mood Stats are all good...Just max them out then hit the lock button on the cheat panel...You will never have to eat sleep or wash again....LOL

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
You should receive the text as you have the right number of hearts and stars, I'll go through it again
Well that's weird I saved closed the game and restarted the laptop ( unrelated problem ) rebooted and thought maybe if I check that Ashley's stats are max restarted the game , continue , I was in my bedroom at 12:00 hours and got the text to see Ashley in the arvo, all finished. p.s. the other thing was that my stars for her had dropped from 14 to 13 stars

Last edited:
Reactions: RWaites

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone know the requirements of this missing one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm guessing I ramped up a stat too fast without taxis or something and that I can't unlock it without going back in saves.
Honestly, skipped middle stages are the only thing I truly dislike in MOTH. I wish the achievement stages were linear.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know the requirements of this missing one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm guessing I ramped up a stat too fast without taxis or something and that I can't unlock it without going back in saves.
Honestly, skipped middle stages are the only thing I truly dislike in MOTH. I wish the achievement stages were linear.
Talk to Amy in front of Neon first and then take the taxi home with Veronica. I also achieved that in reverse order.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Getting a lot of white screens on newer content. I am using an older XML map since the current linked one in the description won't download.

Any ideas?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes