Valrin72

May 4, 2017
I'm sure this has been asked before but if so I haven't been able to find it: is there way to get the dialogs back to pre-patreon incest crackdown? A mod or something? The game is a lot more fun with an incest setting. Taboos are fun.

R

RWaites

@dachi It has been mentioned before, here's a couple of possible solutions if they don't work type black screen into the search (top right) and tick this thread only Screenshot (10).png

R

RWaites

I'm sure this has been asked before but if so I haven't been able to find it: is there way to get the dialogs back to pre-patreon incest crackdown? A mod or something? The game is a lot more fun with an incest setting. Taboos are fun.
Download this to your game file and replace existing mapping

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
- (00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with
Amy
- (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and promise (don’t talk)

ok i did that for several days, still nothing about a promise, and it's always the same thing with veronica and amy wtf

on this one, - (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and (Have Fun) (20 Love) she masturbated me in the cab but hasn't since that 1 time. and yes she's at 20 love which took a while.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
also getting the white screen anytime veronica is doing chores for me, be it vacuuming or doing the laundry. but only where it should show her. if i turn around in the foyer when she's vacuuming it get the screen back but if i turn back to the room white again.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo
R

RWaites

- (00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with
Amy
- (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and promise (don’t talk)

ok i did that for several days, still nothing about a promise, and it's always the same thing with veronica and amy wtf

on this one, - (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and (Have Fun) (20 Love) she masturbated me in the cab but hasn't since that 1 time. and yes she's at 20 love which took a while.
If you've got this in your achievements
Love 20/20
???
Submission 65/65
Special 12/12
the ??? is a bug it should be her arousal at 30/30, you can fix this by increasing her arousal in the cheat menu to 30 for a 100% game

R

RWaites

also getting the white screen anytime veronica is doing chores for me, be it vacuuming or doing the laundry. but only where it should show her. if i turn around in the foyer when she's vacuuming it get the screen back but if i turn back to the room white again.
yeah i also keep getting white screen when veronica is doing chores
@Faerin has commented on that here

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Don't worry, when it happens, it will be glorious! :p
(Just want all girls to be at a certain level before I start the "group activities"..)
I believe you. I'm going to try not to fap til this is in the game, then it'll be the most glorious fap ever! :D

Reactions: Faerin

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@Faerin has commented on that here
i think i figured it out, if i tell her at 12 to do the chores, white screen, if i tell her at 10 then at 12 i get to see her in her maid costume. but i'm still not progressing at all on the neon stuff, no promise thing, amy and veronica say the exact same things, cab ride home, kiss, goodnight

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

i think i figured it out, if i tell her at 12 to do the chores, white screen, if i tell her at 10 then at 12 i get to see her in her maid costume. but i'm still not progressing at all on the neon stuff, no promise thing, amy and veronica say the exact same things, cab ride home, kiss, goodnight
Have you bribed Amy for the massage oil

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning For All Brothers: ;);):) - - - - Walkthrough 0.6.3 (Two versions) and 0.6.2 official: Complete Save 0.6.2 ----- Mod for conversion - - - version from Mega - - here in this link: -
- - -
@Viatovic: Did a good sub-forum, give a look here:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
that hasn't even come up and the sex shop is sold out of it
so i go to the health club and i asked her about it, she says she can't give me any nothing about bribing her comes up.

haha shortly after i posted that, i tried opening my bag and click the panties, then it worked.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i go to the health club and i asked her about it, she says she can't give me any nothing about bribing her comes up.

haha shortly after i posted that, i tried opening my bag and click the panties, then it worked.
sigh now they're all 100% and still no penetration!! argh! it is time faerin!! maybe even work a 3way in with amy and veronica haha or veronica and ashley in the bathroom.....

catch

Jul 11, 2017
Hi, event 7stars with Clair dont work for me ... I cant go in to her bathtube. Anyone knows what i do wrong? I got 40 hearts and 50 kisses

R

RWaites

Hi, event 7stars with Clair dont work for me ... I cant go in to her bathtube. Anyone knows what i do wrong? I got 40 hearts and 50 kisses
Looking at the walkthrough you should be at 20 hearts maybe try reducing them and try going to the bathroom at 20:00 and use the arrows to get there not the quick travel

GammaTheOne

Jun 13, 2017
On right up corner, in yellow, you have LEWD PATCHER,clic on it, dowload it, put it on your desktop or directly inside Man of the house folder, replace the mapping and everything should work.
I don't knowhow you do things but when an upload is made, I dowload it, I check my old version, I copy the saves files in the new on (the new folder of the new version) and I do the same with the mapping file each time and no problem at all.
Hey thanks I got it working now, and I usually transfer my save files but I had a crash and ended up losing the old version of the game including my saves.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes