R

RWaites

Found the arousal bug for Veronica.
This scene is supposed to increase it to max (30):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there was a typo in the condition...that's what I get for trying to hire cheap labor...

Edit: By the way, so far I don't really think we need a hotfix, cause most of the reported bugs don't seem game breaking.
But if most of you guys would prefer it, I wouldn't mind uploading a fixed version.
When everything else is done if you increase Veronica's arousal in the cheat menu to 30 it gives 100% completion in the achievements

Last edited by a moderator:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I seem to be stuck on Mom.. I have 40 hearts, 50 lips and 7 star. I keep getting the repeatable Peek/Confess, Bathroom/Leave "ashamed" and TV/Movie/Boob Stare scences.

I'm pretty sure I've done the emails (50% Doctor achv).

gerwulf

Jun 3, 2017
i know this is a stupid question but why doesnt the mapping thing when you click on it automatically go to the download for some reasons it doesnt do that for me probably because my firefox is different now
Just use right click and "Save as..." or "Save target as", "Save link as" (depending on your browser).

If you are really wondering about the technical background: the of a .xml file is either "text/xml" or "application/xml". Since a browser can display files of this content type (it's just text, after all), it does just that (by default).
If you click on a link to a binary file, it's MIME type could for example be "application/octet-stream" (.exe files) or "application/zip" (.zip files). Since a browser cannot display an .exe or a .zip file, it is configured to open the download dialog instead.
You can configure this behaviour to your liking. In Firefox, you can do this in the " ".

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Has there been a way to remove stars via cheat menu yet? I have an extra due to triggering the Ashley star twice (was apparently one of the few it worked with initially, then it automatically did it again in the next version), so the extended Ashley scene* refused to trigger when it was supposed to because being one star over.

*Assume there was an extended Ashley scene because I could not get it to trigger as others posted steps to do, presumably due to having too many stars.

R

RWaites

I seem to be stuck on Mom.. I have 40 hearts, 50 lips and 7 star. I keep getting the repeatable Peek/Confess, Bathroom/Leave "ashamed" and TV/Movie/Boob Stare scences.

I'm pretty sure I've done the emails (50% Doctor achv).
Have you done the second email?
i know this is a stupid question but why doesnt the mapping thing when you click on it automatically go to the download for some reasons it doesnt do that for me probably because my firefox is different now
Download this mapping.rar to the game folder right click extract here then click replace

R

RWaites

Has there been a way to remove stars via cheat menu yet? I have an extra due to triggering the Ashley star twice (was apparently one of the few it worked with initially, then it automatically did it again in the next version), so the extended Ashley scene* refused to trigger when it was supposed to because being one star over.

*Assume there was an extended Ashley scene because I could not get it to trigger as others posted steps to do, presumably due to having too many stars.
If everything else from v0.6.1 is complete here's my savegame (just open with notepad change MC's name) and do not repeat any of Ashley's completed achievement's

R

RWaites

i wonder if the sex shop owner is going to really sexy like the rest of the side characters ironically i dont know whats with it but to me the side characters are sexier then the main girls :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
It's like the Mall shops you don't see anyone

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes