peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Don't worry, when it happens, it will be glorious! :p
(Just want all girls to be at a certain level before I start the "group activities"..)

Guys, about the white screen error that you have been reporting, this is only in the quick travel screen right?
Because that one I found (stupid dev) or were there some other times this happened at well?
I saw someone mentioning all her chores, but can't reproduce that?
I had it a couple of times in quick access a picture of the the person in the room with white back ground, I remember it happened once when jumped to 12:00 to see if Veronica was carrying out her chore , vacuuming I think. Just come across it again

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Someone mentioned in a previous post that using many cheats can break stuff. Mood stats (sleep etc) were not on the 'safe list'. I tend to maximize mood at the beginning of the second day (after tutorial) and manage them normally afterwards. Is this really risky?

R

RWaites

:'(anyways i have a question i did the mom scenes from your walkthrough massaged veronicas pussy but cant seem to buy handcuffs and mask:'( anyways congratz in making it into the main menu :D
Thanks brother, I think you have to start building Veronica's love stat's first by visiting her at the club a few times after 24:00, speak with Amy first and let her buy you a beer then speak with Veronica and meet her outside at 04:00

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
R

RWaites

Someone mentioned in a previous post that using many cheats can break stuff. Mood stats (sleep etc) were not on the 'safe list'. I tend to maximize mood at the beginning of the second day (after tutorial) and manage them normally afterwards. Is this really risky?
The MC's mood stat's and the cash cheat are no problem it's just occasionally you could miss a transition event with the girls if you cheat their stat's too much

Reactions: baloneysammich

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
who couldve thunk it our big sister is a little masochist either that or she has the case of the Stockholm syndrome XD

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@RWaites
Sorry to bother dude but you seems to have all the answers.
I was wondering what are the 4 stats for Veronica"s grindmaster status?
i got this :
Love 20/20
???
Submission 62/65
Special 12/12

What the ??? stands for, please. I got everything done except Veronica at 96% due to this..
Thanks for your time :)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The MC's mood stat's and the cash cheat are no problem it's just occasionally you could miss a transition event with the girls if you cheat their stat's too much
Yeah makes sense that messing with girl's stats is dangerous. Thanks for reply.

R

RWaites

@RWaites
Sorry to bother dude but you seems to have all the answers.
I was wondering what are the 4 stats for Veronica"s grindmaster status?
i got this :
Love 20/20
???
Submission 62/65
Special 12/12

What the ??? stands for, please. I got everything done except Veronica at 96% due to this..
Thanks for your time :)
Submission you have to repeat her housework tasks and her rewards (have you got the blindfold and cuffs) until 65/65
the ??? is a bug it should be her arousal but when you complete custom maid you can increase her arousal in the cheat menu to 30 for a 100% game

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I really like the UI improvements, like the 30/60 minute wait. If I had another request, it would be to get rid of the arrows and make the click zone the entire size of the doors, or take up a larger area of the sides of of the screen, as I've found with my RSI it's really tricky to move the mouse far enough to click those little arrows.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes