Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
: Voting and We can put this game, on the top, @Faerin deserve it, give a look in this link and give Faerin’s vote -
you may wanna check the link out. as its already been pointed out, indiedb already pulled the game down

sl0rp1on

Oct 19, 2017
Here are achievements comparison from v0.6.2 to 0.6.3 for every character. (only MC, Veronica and Mom have changes)

sl0rp1on

Oct 19, 2017
@Faerin About this issue: After i open the game text message appears"made with unity", then screen remains BLACK.
It happened to me too and I noticed if there are any other files in savegames folder except the .sav files and thumb_X.jpg files the issue above manifests.
I tested with a text file and an image file PNG format, even another JPG file that has any other name except thumb_x.jpg.
If only the .sav files and corresponding thumb_x.jpg are in savegame folder the game starts OK.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin About this issue: After i open the game text message appears"made with unity", then screen remains BLACK.
It happened to me too and I noticed if there are any other files in savegames folder except the .sav files and thumb_X.jpg files the issue above manifests.
I tested with a text file and an image file PNG format, even another JPG file that has any other name except thumb_x.jpg.
If only the .sav files and corresponding thumb_x.jpg are in savegame folder the game starts OK.
Yeah, that's right, you can't put any other files in there, though I don't understand how they get there in the first place...
But thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Thank you for the update. I'm still in the middle of downloading it, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it, but I'll also still cry in the corner for now continuation of the family yoga scene :|

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for the update. I'm still in the middle of downloading it, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it, but I'll also still cry in the corner for now continuation of the family yoga scene :|
Don't worry, when it happens, it will be glorious! :p
(Just want all girls to be at a certain level before I start the "group activities"..)

Guys, about the white screen error that you have been reporting, this is only in the quick travel screen right?
Because that one I found (stupid dev) or were there some other times this happened at well?
I saw someone mentioning all her chores, but can't reproduce that?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
how can i buy cuffs and blind fold. when go to sex shop it just shows oil ?
If You don't buy the oil, talk with Amy in the healthy Club, or increase the points with Veronica, look the walkthrough.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Found the arousal bug for Veronica.
This scene is supposed to increase it to max (30):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there was a typo in the condition...that's what I get for trying to hire cheap labor...

Edit: By the way, so far I don't really think we need a hotfix, cause most of the reported bugs don't seem game breaking.
But if most of you guys would prefer it, I wouldn't mind uploading a fixed version.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
How do I do that, all I'm getting now is she has to leave when I go to the club and there are no more options when I talk to her at the gym.
when you go to neon click on Amy, go inside with her if she offers you a beer take it, talk to Veronica go back outside, click on Amy she will ask if you've changed your mind say yes go with her again and you should get another heart , keep repeating until the hearts cease go home at 04:30 with Veronica

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
I've complete the cab event, and I've repeated the chores about 2 weeks worth and I've maximised everything so far and no progress, also I'm no longer able to take a cab with veronica and Amy say she leaving soon, even though it's midnight and it all happened after

Here are my current stats, and from the looks of it, there's something to do with the cab, but as I mentioned after
, I'm no longer able to share a cab with Veronica.
Earn her trust and find out how she feels about Amy

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes