Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Have you got her to between 90-100 love as it could happen any time in this range. If you have more problems here's my complete v0.6.2 Savegame (just use notepad or similar to change MC's name)
I hope the week u took out of here was some kind of vacation, but dont expect im gonna be here answering all the questions u should be answering, uh... XD for real, didnt got the chance to say: Welcome back brother, we missed u! If either u or Carlos doesnt show up, the thread becomes too calm to my taste (and we have to answer all this stuff!! XD). Cheers!

R

RWaites

I hope the week u took out of here was some kind of vacation, but dont expect im gonna be here answering all the questions u should be answering, uh... XD for real, didnt got the chance to say: Welcome back brother, we missed u! If either u or Carlos doesnt show up, the thread becomes too calm to my taste (and we have to answer all this stuff!! XD). Cheers!
Hi brother, should be back for good after my little problem. We had about about an inch of snow last Thursday and the electric's went off for a few minutes and when they came back on my Router fizzed, sparked and died I only got a replacement this Friday.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

xue123

May 18, 2017
Did you talk with Amy at the gym the next day after the Veronica Amy dream. You can use the save in the post above yours if you are still having problems
Yes, I did. And I even gave oil massage to Mom.

However in the mornings when try to talk to Veronica the only option is how she can do something for me.

R

RWaites

Yes, I did. And I even gave oil massage to Mom.

However in the mornings when try to talk to Veronica the only option is how she can do something for me.
You needed to talk with Amy and Veronica before the massage and oil scene as it was a one off event.

This savegame will take you to the end of v0.6.2 with 100% complete and ready to start v0.6.3 if you want to use it If you want to use it (just use notepad or similar to change MC's name).

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The fixed version, MEGA: -------------This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - - -Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
How does one complete Claire's achievement "Massage therapy" when she's not reading anymore from earlier versions' progress?

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey mates and friends!!!!the game continues going smoothly and looking more and more awesome!!!!!Can´t wait for the surprises and the next update!!!!!!Go go Faerin mate!!!! A special hug to all my friends here, specially Carlo S. the brother!In language and spirit!!!!! To all of you the best regards!:cool:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes