User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
thanks @Carlo S. I've been so busy so haven't been able to play the last few updates - maybe tomorrow !

I am hoping we see the superhero next update or we get to do some sexy stuff with "Claire" or "Veronica" :)
@atlas114 Sam bird from Carlo S told me that u should find some Time to do it Nice event with Veronica since ur a fan of her like me u shurely wont regret !;)

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Hey guys im stuck writing the fake email for the mum(landlord) it says in the guide 20:00 but ive tried that but everytime i go to moms room its just locked now. I have found the other email and he read through it...no option for delete...?what do i do now?

no one here

May 15, 2017
Have you got her to between 90-100 love as it could happen any time in this range. If you have more problems here's my complete v0.6.2 Savegame (just use notepad or similar to change MC's name)
can i spam the wait button or do i have to move around

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
wow nice pics of Veronica - I hope we see she decides to just go full nude around the house or lets MC sleep with her at night or come to his room at night.
Much better! I say just magic words "clothing rules during chores" :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: !!! At that pace i doubt if the Apartment would ever be clean !:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

But no problem MC can "satisfay Mom" x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: RWaites

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys im stuck writing the fake email for the mum(landlord) it says in the guide 20:00 but ive tried that but everytime i go to moms room its just locked now. I have found the other email and he read through it...no option for delete...?what do i do now?
Go to your room and check your emails

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Thanador Hi, you don't need to it goes to the fake email adress u register before just have to answer it the right combos 4 this one are 3 or 5 pages back.

can i spam the wait button or do i have to move around
U Can but the easy way is to forward with the Hourglass icon

@RWaites Bro back at old speed again !!! a pleasure to see !!! :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Reactions: RWaites

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Why do you want to see Veronica naked? That's just so... boring.
She's a wicked girl, gets off being dirty... it would make sense to order her to use some filthy lingerie.
Thongs, g-strings, garter belts, corsets...
Why not cleaning the house with a remote dildo stuffed in her pussy/ass?

Veronica is the character to be creative, that's what a good Master does.

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

Are your arousal points between 35-40 and achievements 5
Mom's bedroom 20:00 21:00. Enter her room and look at her laptop, correct choices are: 2, 3, 2.
Mom's bedroom20:00 21:00. Enter her room and look at her laptop to delete the email.
Your bedroom 00:00 23:59. Use your computer to send her a fake email, correct choices are: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2.

R

RWaites

Much better! I say just magic words "clothing rules during chores" :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: !!! At that pace i doubt if the Apartment would ever be clean !:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

But no problem MC can "satisfay Mom" x'Dx'Dx'D
And how's our favourite big cat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
9 more pages and we'll reach our half centuary

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrisofaau

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone else had a problem with saving the game.
I know i need to press the down arrow on the phone, but the game doesn't create a save game, just thumb_0.jpg. ??

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I know i need to press the down arrow on the phone, but the game doesn't create a save game, just thumb_0.jpg. ??
Hi there ! you have to choose the empty save wich is generated in the Phone menu on top once u did it saves, after u can rename in the Saves folder if u want

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is my favorite of the games I'm patronizing, but the save feature is a bit weird. It's cool how it's integrated into the phone menu--style point for sure! But it would be nice to be able to label the saves, especially just before significant nonrepeatable scenes so you can easily go back and... enjoy them again :).

But if you click on the down arrow, then click on the displayed tile, it works. Just test it by saving a game, moving around a bit, then use the phone to load the game. It works as intended.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes