jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Finally I finish this game and get all the achievements that exist in this version. *Thanks to all of you guys*
I really like this game. * after DoD and SS of course, wink wink ;)*
Now, after seeing the poll. Faerin has no other option than go all out with mom story line. :eazyHype:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Now, after seeing the poll. Faerin has no other option than go all out with mom story line. :eazyHype:
Well, we can hope together ;)

Hope so, that means you, me, @Jaguarundi and @Ente Supremo can have a few days R&R
Again, last time I checked hope was still free XD

@Faerin will agree with me for sure, time for thanks, @RWaites thanks a lot Brother, for all help here when I do other things for this game as well, @Ente Supremo
Well, I do appreciate ur thanks (and being honest, I kind of deserve it XD)... but this is mainly Faerin achievement and after him its u (the warm uncle who always cheer u up and says "here, let me help u") and mister @RWaites (the bot trying to break a Guiness of answers) who really are the engine and the gas of the game and the thread here, day in and day out... of course, not saying u are the only ones, there are many who helps and helped (we will never forget the Brotherhood, right?), but im not going to make a list, they know who they are and we know too (what say u @Jaguarundi ;)). Cheers!

Last edited:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys! Why can`t I continue from v0.6.2? On continue shows a lock..
U took a savegame from version 0.6.2 and placed in the 0.6.3 version? Check that is correctly named, cause the saves must be in numerical order starting with savegame_100, so if u put there ur file for example savegame_104 and u dont have the rest of them in between (savegame_100, savegame_101, savegame_102 and savegame_103) it wont be recognized. Rename it as savegame_100 and u should get going.

@RWaites There is nothing better than a great teaser from Claire/Mommy.
Man, there is no one called Claire in here, when u people are going to get it!! Its mom, mommy, momma, mama, mami, ma or anything like that but with no name attached!! XD For real, yea, best teasers...

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Playing this with the Lewd Patcher mod is so much better than the Landlady/Roomate stuff, and I don't particularly care for for the INC, but so much of the story and dialogue is whack, with the censored version. i.e. Landlady getting all up-tight and contacting a therapist over having the hots for a tenant... Not that a Landlady-roommate game could not be fun in it's own right, without having to navigate around the taboo.
I agree, that's why I decided to go with landlady/roommate, players that are paying attention will (hopefully) understand that the dialogs are not intended that way, because it's just ridiculous.
On the other hand, it's still playable, even without certain *cough* mods *cough*. ;)

By the way, for those of you that don't know about it yet:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Hi! Good Morning for all Brothers ---------------
The fixed version, MEGA: -------------This game now is in the top, We did it, and @Faerin deserve it, We can do many more, vote, give a like and show how many You like, give your feedback, for all players that do something here. We're the Brotherhood :cool:;);) - - ------- Saves 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ----------- - - -

Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
And Give a Look here too, in this link:

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
Have been playing the latest release of this game and just wanted to thank and complement @Faerin for making such a great game. Only thing I wish to be in there is some more quick sex scenes eg in the club or in the living room ideally while the girls are still wearing the clothes with their thong pulled aside just enough for the mc to enter.

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Have been playing the latest release of this game and just wanted to thank and complement @Faerin for making such a great game. Only thing I wish to be in there is some more quick sex scenes eg in the club or in the living room ideally while the girls are still wearing the clothes with their thong pulled aside just enough for the mc to enter.
Calm down, Brother, the time for everyone is coming for sure, and slow is more enjoyable, and @Faerin know to do it very well :cool::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mom is winning :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, Mom's time :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
shes mom obviously shes winning XD i just wanted to give some of the side characters a chance XD milfs are the best since they are experienced:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
shes mom obviously shes wining XD i just wanted to give some of the side characters a chance XD milfs are the best since they are experienced:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
And Milf always is very hot too, look Mom of MOTH, DOD, RIC, BB, MLife and many more, are the hottest one :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
And Milf always is very hot too, look Mom of MOTH, DOD, RIC, BB, MLife and many more, are the hottest one :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
honesty im not into the milfs of RIC BB or MLife dont really find RIC or BB girls that attractive to be honest however i do like the milfs from corruption iccreation games and icstor games

Reactions: Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
No one does it like Momy XDXDXD !! im wondering if she in future versions teaches her daughters how to satisfy their Husband !! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: of Course MC as Studyobject x'Dx'Dx'D just to practice !!

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes