Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Damn Mega has been slow for the last 3-4 months, used to take 15 minutes or less for games 500mb, doesn't seem to matter what time of the day you go to download anything. there used to be a time of 4-5 hours in the wee morning hours where it was fast.

I think i know why the telecom companies router is also wi-fi, dammit, I gotta go buy one that isn't. Probably another 50 people using up my width. I say that cause I live in a pretty small neighborhood.

Thanx @Faerin and @Carlo S as always :eek:

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well, others have already expressed their Xtra Large gratitude. I have to give only Large Thank You since I was hoping to kill boredom in christmas workshifts with Ashley Elf, preferably with Sophia Elf, and Veronica Elf, preferably with Amy Elf. But, well, better have Mommy Claus visiting than not have Mommy Claus visiting. (Also let's see what kind of changes have been made to old events since replay is what I have to do now...)
Anyway:
(large) Thank You and Merry Christmas Faerin!
and
Merry Christmas to All and Everyone (even to those milfists ;))!

Reactions: Faerin

cctw3

Apr 29, 2017
How do I download the save files attached in his post? When I click it, it opens a new window?

**Edit**

Nvm, figured it out

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
First of all thank you for your two week update cycle, that's just great! Unfortunately I'm not into Mom stuff in general, hope the next update will be the sisters again :)

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

how to start the new events?
1. is yoga 06:00 haven't played the rest yet
Thanks for the update!
Will savefiles from 0.6.3b work with 0.6.4?
Yes just copy from old save file into new, if you are using the mod just copy, paste and replace
Yeah new Claire update and I can't figure out how to get any of the new scenes! Any help would be great.

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
Can't remember the exact order, but to start the new events:
1. Give Mom massage again, use oil, go for ass +1 star
2. See her in the kitchen after dinner, offer to do dishes +1 star
3. Go to downstairs hallway at 2200 (i think) when mom is changing - +1 star
4. See mom before dinner (in kitchen) + several new pics
5. 2000 - mom's room - read PC +1 star
6. 0600 - rooftop - do naked yoga with mom - have some restraint to go to the end

That's the end of the new scenes in this update, there's still a couple pictures missing (i think one from yoga if you don't have self control at the leg lift portion and not sure where the others are missing from)

Huzzah for getting work off for the holidays for getting off! :eazyHype:

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
0.6.4 version Clear Save file request. Please.
It's hard because I do not speak English well. T^T

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
An update just about Claire, so this is my update :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:
OUR update, mate, OUR update... ;)

Yes just copy from old save file into new, if you are using the mod just copy, paste and replace
So, an hour of the release and already answering questions, somebodye give this man a proper award... Cheers!

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes