R

RWaites

Well this leads me onto another question.... How do i find the sex shop lol!
Have you completed v0.6.3? after Mom's first massage check Google on the phone (like you did for Club Neon) and follow the walkthru

Ekko3d

Jun 12, 2017
Can't remember the exact order, but to start the new events:
1. Give Mom massage again, use oil, go for ass +1 star
2. See her in the kitchen after dinner, offer to do dishes +1 star
3. Go to downstairs hallway at 2200 (i think) when mom is changing - +1 star
4. See mom before dinner (in kitchen) + several new pics
5. 2000 - mom's room - read PC +1 star
6. 0600 - rooftop - do naked yoga with mom - have some restraint to go to the end

That's the end of the new scenes in this update, there's still a couple pictures missing (i think one from yoga if you don't have self control at the leg lift portion and not sure where the others are missing from)

Huzzah for getting work off for the holidays for getting off! :eazyHype:

What is the missing event?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ok slight bug in the cheat menu....
The MC stats lock seems to work except when you skip time.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
It seems you have found the first bug :(
It is possible to skip the first dialog in the kitchen (where you get the first 2 images) and raise your arousal to 70, triggering the second dialog right away.
I'll go take away the developer's Chrismas presents!
I think I found a secondary bug mate. I missed the first pictures of Claire in her apron and still finished the yoga sessions but the pictures did not save in my gallery. I'm not sure if it has to do with missing those first two pictures, but getting the handjob from her did save there.

Reactions: Faerin

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Hey guys. What's up? Could someone please give me the new incest mode and new walkthrough? If there isn't a walkthrough yet then could you tell me what should i do in this new update? I don't want to spend time with looking.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
2 minor bugs (new or known issue?) :
1. Morning talk with Claire. After 1st talk and given chore assignment, 2nd talk result white screen.
2. If MC do the chore by himself, on dinner Claire thanking MC for doing it, result series white screen until talk is finished.
Note : Save import from last version (100% of v 0.6.3 -> later phase. So I don't know it if this happen at earlier phase.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes