djax

May 5, 2017
hi guys, how can i have scene with mom?? i only have scene massage her legs after give her red wine, what next i should do? thx

R

RWaites

hi guys, how can i have scene with mom?? i only have scene massage her legs after give her red wine, what next i should do? thx
Before you do the scene max your stat's (use the cheat menu) and make sure Mom is at the right level of love and just follow this walkthru, best of luck

R

RWaites

Can't remember the exact order, but to start the new events:
1. Give Mom massage again, use oil, go for ass +1 star
2. See her in the kitchen after dinner, offer to do dishes +1 star
3. Go to downstairs hallway at 2200 (i think) when mom is changing - +1 star
4. See mom before dinner (in kitchen) + several new pics
5. 2000 - mom's room - read PC +1 star
6. 0600 - rooftop - do naked yoga with mom - have some restraint to go to the end

That's the end of the new scenes in this update, there's still a couple pictures missing (i think one from yoga if you don't have self control at the leg lift portion and not sure where the others are missing from)
Is this the last scene, I got 94%
The stills are from the yoga achievement

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
How can I see the second event of the 7th "Dress to impress"
The first "Sexy office outfit" has been resolved.

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
in the 0.6.3 I have 100% now in the 0.6.4 I get no love points and no stars. and 22 clock in front of the room and nothing happens when cooking at 17 o'clock what I have to do so that something happens

R

RWaites

in the 0.6.3 I have 100% now in the 0.6.4 I get no love points and no stars. and 22 clock in front of the room and nothing happens when cooking at 17 o'clock what I have to do so that something happens
Did you just copy and paste your old saves and thumbnails across. Here is my completed v0.6.3 game (just open with notepad or similar and change MC's name) download to your v0.6.4 Save Folder and replace

Reactions: Hlextor

Stuka47

Dec 6, 2017
2 minor bugs (new or known issue?) :
1. Morning talk with Claire. After 1st talk and given chore assignment, 2nd talk result white screen.
2. If MC do the chore by himself, on dinner Claire thanking MC for doing it, result series white screen until talk is finished.
Note : Save import from last version (100% of v 0.6.3 -> later phase. So I don't know it if this happen at earlier phase.
The same with me, it seems to be reproducible, a small bug

R

RWaites

where's the walkthrough for 0.6.4
@Carlo S is working on one, @Faerin's out next Friday
In the meantime this worked for me
1. Give Mom massage again, use oil, go for ass +1 star
2. See her in the kitchen after dinner, offer to do dishes +1 star
3. Go to downstairs hallway at 2200 (i think) when mom is changing - +1 star
4. See mom before dinner (in kitchen) + several new pics
5. 2000 - mom's room - read PC +1 star
6. 0600 - rooftop - do naked yoga with mom - have some restraint to go to the end

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I can not yoga with mom. She just says: on the weekend, together.

Ahha. Firts read on laptop, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes