Zero919

May 2, 2017
I do this but nothing new happens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wrote the above response

in order to open the "Dress to impress" -*Just an apron* and don't catch the bug have upon reaching 65 lips in the kitchen to catch my mom in the room at 22.00 and then immediately catch it before cooking food in the kitchen it will give the lips 66 and you can continue on
!!!only then swing on up to 70 lip!!!!

Reactions: FreeTheBoobies

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Am i missing something at 30 lust and still cant get the solo yoga with mom event to trigger. I'm utterly confused, dont get lust from bumping into her or sleeping naked with door open anymore. So i'm lost.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
darn.... I am stuck at massage oil.... I have unlocked the sex shop (cannot buy it there) I already talked to AMY at the Gym and used all the options... Veronica is at 11 stars --- I am trying to go to NEON, talk with Veronica, talk with AMY, wait till 4:30 -> nothing happens... the usual hj scene in the cab....
Tried several times already....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, am I bugged or did I miss something? No matter how much I workout I cannot get strength past 20 or practice Yoga with Mom in the weekday mornings and on Saturday can only do first part of Yoga workout. Also no matter how much I study I cant get knowledge past 15.

stark8g

May 29, 2017
OK, am I bugged or did I miss something? No matter how much I workout I cannot get strength past 20 or practice Yoga with Mom in the weekday mornings and no matter how much I study I cant get knowledge past 15.
there is a walktrough on the first page, and belive me it;s good! by the way 15/20 is the max intel/strg u can get for now!

Reactions: Reese286

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
wowowow just wowwwwww, Best Update ever!
maybe for next step in yoga he fuck moms tighs, it could be really hot
and fingering mom after oily message. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
there is a walktrough on the first page, and belive me it;s good! by the way 15/20 is the max intel/strg u can get for now!
About that walkthrough, 30-35 it ment to trigger the yoga, except it doesnt. And i cant get more than 30 lips on mom for some reason. So, Yeah.
Have you tried helping Mom with dishes after dinner? Thats how I got Lips up.

stark8g

May 29, 2017
About that walkthrough, 30-35 it ment to trigger the yoga, except it doesnt. And i cant get more than 30 lips on mom for some reason. So, Yeah.
yoga for mom alone on the week days or in the weekend? and if it has any bug try to raise the stats with the cheat codes just a little bit( shady guy in your phone)

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Can anybody help me i cant get Ashley 8 star i watch with her horror movie sleep naked and let her stay and nothing happens at the morning she just runs away

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Would those who've already played through a couple of months/versions answer me this, please:

Were you able to resume play in latest version from saves made with older version(s)?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Would those who've already played through a couple of months/versions answer me this, please:

Were you able to resume play in latest version from saves made with older version(s)?
Yes, I just copied the last save and thumb , pasted to new game then changed save and thumb number to 1.

R

RWaites

Have you tried helping Mom with dishes after dinner? Thats how I got Lips up.
OK, am I bugged or did I miss something? No matter how much I workout I cannot get strength past 20 or practice Yoga with Mom in the weekday mornings and on Saturday can only do first part of Yoga workout. Also no matter how much I study I cant get knowledge past 15.
The strength/intelligence are at max, as for Mom have you bought the workout outfit and when you see her on the roof at 06:00 choose the second option - ask if she needs anything

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes