Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Is it because your stats are to low is the emoji wearing sunglasses if not cheat your stats to max before you speak with her
Great stuff, thanks. Dunno what the issue was but I was finally able to help her workout until she was soaked ;)

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
17.00 hrs. Mc need go to the Kitchen, and see the new Apron, Good Luck :cool:;)

I got the missing photos! From the way I was in the previous photo I sent I just got the last 2 photos of Mon in the kitchen! So I went back to my last save and did everything I needed in my mother's part, so I got the first 2 pictures of Mon in the kitchen and the rest easier! Thank you very much friend, great work on this walkthrough

foto.jpg

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I got the missing photos! From the way I was in the previous photo I sent I just got the last 2 photos of Mon in the kitchen! So I went back to my last save and did everything I needed in my mother's part, so I got the first 2 pictures of Mon in the kitchen and the rest easier! Thank you very much friend, great work on this walkthrough

View attachment 51387
Thanks Brother, I'm happy for can helping You :cool:;)

Reactions: kakaroto1969

Mephis2

May 24, 2017
Hi guys. Two Questions
How can i get the scene to reward Veronica? Did spanking about 50 timees now and took panties to.
And i cant get handcuffs or talk to Veronica at Neon. How can i solve this?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
We did it, the great thread with great Friends, now other version only in the first Week of the New Year, and We're here together, doing the best that We can, Helping, Talking, Giving Tips and showing that We're really a Brotherhood, and when We want We can do a thread without a single problem, @Faerin, I and all Brothers worked for this happen, and now I only can wish for all the Brothers one: ;):cool::)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes