R

RWaites

Would those who've already played through a couple of months/versions answer me this, please:

Were you able to resume play in latest version from saves made with older version(s)?
Yes after, are you having problems

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
yoga for mom alone on the week days or in the weekend? and if it has any bug try to raise the stats with the cheat codes just a little bit( shady guy in your phone)
Nah, I'm an idiot and kept hitting the wrong option lol, Cuz smiley makes me click ;P

Reactions: stark8g

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
The strength/intelligence are at max, as for Mom have you bought the workout outfit and when you see her on the roof at 06:00 choose the second option - ask if she needs anything
Yea I just tried that and she ask me to help her with a new form, but the positive response was locked so my only option was to tell her no. Stats with Mom are 40 - 63 - 10.

R

RWaites

Yea I just tried that and she ask me to help her with a new form, but the positive response was locked so my only option was to tell her no. Stats with Mom are 40 - 63 - 10.
Is it because your stats are to low is the emoji wearing sunglasses if not cheat your stats to max before you speak with her

Reactions: Reese286
R

RWaites

With Amy I missed the memories after she sucked my fingers at the club - is there anyway of triggering them again?
It's a one off event you may have to go back to a save just before the event if you don't have one this may help

Reactions: Carlo S

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Until 65 stay in kitchen after dinner, 65-70 kitchen afther and before dinner, 70-75 roof

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes