myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I actually still have the original mapping file just in case I needed it and it turned out I did as I always had to overwrite the one in the file.

@Faerin

I wanted to point out that the one scene with the mother and son
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new stuff was great have a great Christmas.

Reactions: Faerin

killlz

May 6, 2017
Hi guys. Two Questions
How can i get the scene to reward Veronica? Did spanking about 50 timees now and took panties to.
And i cant get handcuffs or talk to Veronica at Neon. How can i solve this?
You need to speak to Amy at Gym first

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I asked this before but the answer I got didn't pan out. how do you get Mom's 36th pic? From what I've seen from other posts it's a masturbation pic maybe, but it not the one from the closet.
upload_2017-12-22_18-40-20.png

R

RWaites

I asked this before but the answer I got didn't pan out. how do you get Mom's 36th pic? From what I've seen from other posts it's a masturbation pic maybe, but it not the one from the closet.
View attachment 51407
Do the HJ event again at 22:00 then when you are standing in the hall straight afterwards go back into her room (do not do the massage event at 21:00 before)

R

RWaites

i don't know if this has been asked before but is Ashley on a pill ? i don't remember it ever being mentioned ingame.
I think that's the first time that topic's been raised and a valid point, you would hope so.

R

RWaites

Hey, can't seem to unlock progression event with Veronica and Amy leaving club with you. I get progression event 11 with Veronica in the cab with you, but when I go back I can't get Amy's version, event 12. I've made sure to talk to Veronica in the club first and then Amy . . . am I missing something?
Amy doesn't leave with you it's taxi ride, find out how she feels about Amy, HJ. but you may have to get the oil for Mom's massage from Amy before all three are complete

R

RWaites

Hey, can't seem to unlock progression event with Veronica and Amy leaving club with you. I get progression event 11 with Veronica in the cab with you, but when I go back I can't get Amy's version, event 12. I've made sure to talk to Veronica in the club first and then Amy . . . am I missing something?
Have you got the handcuffs and blindfold to finish Custom Maid

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Hmm. I'm missing pic 42 and 43 I think. Right after the two showing the black outfit. The next ones I have are for the apron.

doncharllote

Dec 19, 2017
Quick question, should i download the entire game or the incest patch only ? I played 0.6.3 extra before and i dont want to download from the begining

R

RWaites

Hmm. I'm missing pic 42 and 43 I think. Right after the two showing the black outfit. The next ones I have are for the apron.
When you've completed everything else with Mom save and then reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save

R

RWaites

Quick question, should i download the entire game or the incest patch only ? I played 0.6.3 extra before and i dont want to download from the begining
You have to download v0.6.4 extra then copy and paste your save's, thumbnails and the mapping from .3 to .4

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes